Hive is the blockchain for multimedia. Blogging stories, sharing videos, livestreams, sounds and images. Returning the value created by creativity back to the creators themselves. The users are the owners of this decentralised platform.
With the HiveWallet you can monitor any account on the Hive blockchain. Specifically you can:
- Monitor any account's balances and recent Hive & HBD transactions
- Optionally login with your key (or password) and send Hive & HBD to any user by signing broadcast messages with your key.
- Use the Dapp optimized browser to browse the Hive ecosystem and securely perform activities on the Hive blockchain through the HiveWallet via Keychain for Hive enabled websites.
1. The app never accesses or holds onto users' funds.
2. The app offers a client-side per device unique security model for storing private keys. Private keys are stored into an AES256 encrypted wallet file, which you encrypt with an obligatory difficult to guess passphrase. You will need to enter this passphrase every time you want to sign any transaction for broadcasting.
3. To make life easier for you, optionally you can utilise Touch ID (if your device provides it and you have enabled it), to store your passphrase into your device's native encrypted keychain and easily sign transactions.