Steem is the blockchain for multimedia. Blogging stories, sharing videos, livestreams, sounds and images. Returning the value created by creativity back to the creators themselves. The users are the owners of this decentralised platform.
With the SteemWallet you can monitor any account on the Steem blockchain. Specifically you can:
- Monitor any account's balances and recent Steem & SBD transactions
- Optionally login with your key (or password) and send Steem & SBD to any user by signing broadcast messages with your key.
1. The app never accesses or holds onto users' funds.
2. The app offers a client-side per device unique security model for storing private keys. Private keys are stored into an AES256 encrypted wallet file, which you encrypt with an obligatory difficult to guess passphrase. You will need to enter this passphrase every time you want to sign any transaction for broadcasting.
3. To make life easier for you, optionally you can utilise Touch ID (if your device provides it and you have enabled it), to store your passphrase into your device's native encrypted keychain and easily sign transactions.