Wörd is a Swedish version of the immensely popular game Wordle. A tricky word game where you have to find the hidden word by entering guesses.
The game requires intelligence and creativity. Can you find the hidden order in six attempts or less? Play the word of the day and see if you can beat your friends.
Wörd is a Swedish word game based on the same basic idea as the TV show Lingo and the popular word game Wordle.
Unlike Wordle, you can solve an unlimited number of words in Wörd. In Word, the length of words is between four and seven letters (in Wordle, all words are five letters long).
How to play Wörd:
* The goal is to find the hidden word
* You have six attempts, and after each attempt the letters are colored
* White means that the letter is correct
* Pink means that the word contains the letter, but in a different position
* Dark Green Means That The Letter Is Not In The Word
* Good luck!