The calculator calculates:
1. Grain brags with saccharification of congestion by microbiological enzymes;
2. Automatically corrects the correction of the atmospheric pressure coefficient at the current moment;
3. Weighed enzymes depending on the given activity.
4. Correction of distillate strength by temperature;
5. Current alcohol content in the cube and outlet of the distiller, as well as the current alcohol content in the cube, corrected for atmospheric pressure;
6. Content of absolute alcohol (AC) in fractions;
7. The number of selected "heads";
8. Mixing water of different temperatures;
9. Brags of fruits and molasses;
10. Mixing and diluting alcohol solutions with regard to contraction, with the possibility of calculating both volume and mass;
11. Sugars for a given number of ingredients, volume and spirituoznosti, as well as hydromodule;
12. The minimum amount of fertilizing, inverting sugar and a sample of fractional sugar;
13. Wort Measurement: Calculation of residual sugar content, alcohol content and percent digestion in °Brix, SG, %Sugar;
14. Conducts a laboratory log of fractional distillation with the calculation of the necessary parameters and the possibility of saving the results to a file.
Please note - the application uses special permissions in its work:
1. Geolocation - required to automatically determine the atmospheric pressure of your area (used in calculations with boiling point);
2. Memory access - required to save log files and backups.