Developed by a knitter, for knitters!
Long press Project name to get delete option. Long press counter name for counter options.
To set Stay Awake and Sound global defaults use the Settings option from the Menu on the main app screen. Toggling the value from the project view is just for the current operation and will get reset to the default the next time you open the project.
See website for full feature/release notes.
Please email me with any questions or problems!
+fix for error with older versions due to 4.2.1
+ fix for error with newer android and click sound looping until force quit
+Add the ability to set a minimum for a counter. Handy for when you need to repeat a range of pattern rows (i.e. repeat rows 9-15 six times)
If current value is less than the minimum when using the Set screen, the current value is set to the minimum.
~Modified Edit Note screen to fill screen with edit box and add scroll! Save/Cancel option through Menu button
~Add Toggle Sound to Project Menu (as well as through the settings on the main screen)
Counter designed for knitters to keep track of knitting work in mutliply projects. For each project, two counters are available: a row counter and repeat row counter to keep number of repeats in more complicated patterns. When repeat row number is set to 0 or remains empty, the repeats are not being increased.
If you have a 4 row repeat pattern, set "repeat row number" to 4 and check the box "link counters". The counter starts with number 0, since at the beginning you haven't made any row yet. After 1 row, click plus, counter will increase to 1, which means you have finished one row of your pattern. While making row number 4 the counters shows 3, after you finish 4th row and click plus, the counter will restart Row number to 0 and increase Repeat number to 1. That means you have finished your first repeat of the pattern and haven't done any rows of the next repeat yet. When you finish your 4 row repeat pattern and want to set a 6 row repeat pattern, simply change the field "repeat row number" to 6. When you don't want to use any complicated pattern anymore and just count the rows, uncheck the "link counter" box.
If you have any questions or ideas to make it more comfortable for you, simply email me.
Can be used also as standard counter to keep track of whatever needs to be tracked :)
-create new project
-set name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-update name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-delete each project from main counter screen (with confirmation)
-delete multiple projects from project list (with confirmation)
The Plus version allows you to have multiple projects, and...
***NEW IN v2.0*** by popular demand... multiple counters per project! So, for example, you can keep track of stripes and raglan increases at the same time. Still with the same simple-to-use interface.
If you're a ravelry.com user, you can import your current WIPs, and edit your project notes! (Press menu on the first screen to sync with Ravelry - other counters you have set up separately won't be overwritten).
You can also share finished projects on Twitter/Google+/Facebook/email/whatever other sociable type apps you have installed on your Android device.
Have a bug to report or a feature request? Please do it here: http://littlegreenbugs.com/bugs/apps/countyplus/ or send me an email.
- Intelligent row counter (informs you of completion, stitch increase/decrease and pattern rows)
- Store photos and detailed notes of all your projects
- Import and edit all your Ravelry projects (Pro version only)
- View your Ravelry Stash (Pro version only)
- Store your knitting needle and crochet hook inventory
- Needle and hook size conversions between US and metric
- Yarn weight standards chart
- Calculate the amount you need for a substitute wool or yarn for your pattern
- A variety of light and dark themes
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve your experience, if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to email me.
Or better yet, come say hi in our group on Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitwits-for-android
NOTE: The free version is limited to storing 3 projects at a time and contains ads. The free version also does not integrate with Ravelry.
If you need to consider the made ranks, you can do it, simply moving the slider of the counter with a finger. You can establish any indications of the counter, cancel raws, change the direction of knitting.
You can also create own register of your products. Create a new product, add to it images (schemes, patterns, photos) and details. For each detail its own counter will remember for you, how many you do raws.
If you want, you can knit with helps. For this purpose create your own description of the detail: once enter quantity of stitchs and raws, types of your yarns and patterns, increases of stitch and decreaces, and then you can knit, and the counter will remind you what you may do and when.
Add multiple counters with custom colors and labels for those advanced projects.
• Up to 10 counters at a time
• Color and label counters individually
• Settable increment on each counter
• 1-touch increment / decrement
• Full-screen for easy viewing
- Setup multiple stitch counters/projects
- Keep track of your needle stash with the needle inventory module
- Row counters and inventory are automatically saved to the database
- Link rows and repeats
- Keep a tally of total rows and repeats
- Backup and restore your stitch counters and inventory
- List of knitting abbreviations
- Knitting needle gauge conversion
- Length and weight unit converters
- Area calculator
We respect your privacy completely! We do NOT collect, store or share any of your personal information.
This is a standalone free app... no registration or additional fees are required. Internet access is not needed to use the basic features of this app.
Required permissions for installation:
INTERNET - Needed to email the developer for support and serve ads.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to back up database to sdcard
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to restore database from sdcard
Suggestions, comments, critiques and bug reports are always welcome... send me an email and I'll respond.
In modern fashion knitting constantly being improved: coming up with original and unique designs are used the latest materials. The followers of fashion can meet pretty unusual items of costume - from the outlandish hats to unprecedented shoes. Knitting today has turned into a General hobby.
Here you will find a variety of original examples of knitting around the world:
- patterns of crochet;
- spokes summer blouses for women;
- the spokes of the most interesting blogs;
- crochet flowers video;
- crochet Slippers video;
- from herbs;
- napkins crochet with schemes;
- master class on crochet.
Crochet or knit? Count your rows and stitches with stitch counter. Stitch counter supports multi-projects and separate row counter / stitch counter. No more need to keep track on paper or with the awkward plastic counters. Create a project and Stitch Counter will auto save all your progress. Stitch Counter offers two styles for counting stitches. The simple layout is perfect for your row counting and allows you to set repeats for patterns. The advanced layout allows for both a Stitch and Row counter. It supports a option to count by a multiplier (Example. Counts up by 5). Customize Stitch Counter with your own backgrounds to give it that personal touch.
Stitch & Row Counter
Create & Load Projects
Backgrounds (Customize Stitch Counter with your own pictures.)
Onscreen Menu Button (Perfect for Kindle Fire users.)
Keep Screen Alive ( So you don’t have to keep unlocking your phone.)
Clock (Shows Current Time)
Alarm (Do you only have a few minutes. Then set the alarm to remind you when to stop.)
Simple & Advanced Layouts
Embedded Help File
A quick primer on shortcuts:
Swipe up or down, or tap above and below the counter to add and remove rows as you work them.
Long-press to clear rows to zero.
Long-press on a pattern name to delete the pattern.
• Knitulator is made for knitting and crocheting
• You only need a #stitch-test (#tension sample), best in 10x10 centimetres or 4x4 inches. Knitulator calculates either in inches or in centimetres, the app transfers your personalized measurements in stitches and rows and vice versa, stitches and rows to measurements.
• The new #rowcounter shows you how much you have worked – or unraveld. Integrated in the projectlist you keep on track of your new DIY-project every time.
• Be mobile and flexible: knit and crochet, wherever and whenever you want. Save all important datas of your models and projects, Knitulator helps you and shows you all the information and data you need for your knitting and crocheting projects on way.
• Be sure: Calculate the most important measurements for all sizes (women, kids, men or footwear) and translate the different sizes according to these ones you are most familiar with (Europe, USA, UK, etc..).
• Be exact: Calculate in inches or in centimetres according to your preference and count what ypu really worked.
• Be creative: See ideas and inspirations for your new knitting and crocheting projects.
• Simplify your life with the new row counter functionality
Selfmade with love for you: We work to improve #Knitulator and to develop new functionalities. Share with us how Knitulator can help you even more with your knitting, crocheting or fashion ideas.
Follow us on www.facebook.com/knitulator or www.knitulator.com (blog is in German now, but will be translated in parts to more languages soon)
This version of the app is free, but has ads at the bottom of the screen. There is an ad free version available to purchase.
No Ads, No In App Purchases,
I hope you enjoy the app. Reviews are always greatly appreciated!