CoverScreen OS is more than a cover launcher, it simulates a secondary OS on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3, Z Flip 4, Z Flip 5, Moto RAZR 40 +/Ultra, Vivo X Flip, OPPO Find N2 Flip, N3 Flip's cover screen. Superior than OEM offerings like Good Lock.
* Cover Launcher / Any app Launcher / Drawer * Caller ID Screen for VoIP Apps (WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, Snapchat & several more Apps support in progress.) (For Z Flip series only, for now!) * Support for all third party Apps homescreen widgets * Quick Toggles * Navigation gestures (back and home) * Powerful Media screen - multiple sessions, scrub through the track and additional controls that are not available in OEM's Stock OS for cover screen * Notifications with reply options * Voice/T9/QWERTY full Keyboard support * Edge Lighting Notifications (For Z Flip series only, for now!) * Flex Mode (For Z Flip series only!) * Custom Clockface
The navigation system is built such that, you can access both CoverScreen OS and OEM's Stock OS (checkout the tutorial within the App.)
* Launch almost any App on your cover screen. * Launch apps in locked orientation - portrait or landscape. * Quick search apps by alphabet. * Sort apps alphabetically - ascending/decending. * Sort apps by recently used first.
* Add almost any widget pixel-perfect aligned for your cover screen, of any App that you would normally add to your homescreen on the main display. * Add as many widgets as you want. * Widgets can be set into one of the two sizes. * Perform almost all actions on the widgets like clicking on a button to launching its App.
* Personalized Wallpapers: CSOS allows you to set animated objects, your own pictures, GIFs, or videos as clockface wallpapers. * Layout Options: Choose from different clockface layout options, displaying time, date, battery level, and even a signal meter.
QUICK TOGGLES SCREEN:
* Bluetooth turn on/off * Flashlight * DND mode * Flex Mode - use cover screen while phone is unfolded(Tap on the Quick Toggle then unfold your phone) * Caffeinate - keep screen awake * Create your own customized and powerful Quick Toggle powered by Bixby Routines, Tasker and other third party Apps
* Reply to any notification with voice/T9/QWERTY full keyboard. * Open notification instantly either on cover screen or on main screen. * Perform additional actions available on each notification. * Dismiss notifications with swipe right.
MEDIA PLAYBACK SCREEN:
* Access all media playbacks from all Apps, as available on your main screen. * Scrub through the tracks and additional media controls that are not available in OEM's Stock OS for cover screen. * Theme support.
EDGE LIGHTING / ON-SCREEN LED NOTIFICATION INDICATOR:
* Turns on cover screen and glows the edges of your cover screen just like the Edge Lighting on your main screen. * You can set a single solid color for all incoming notification or let CSOS apply the App's Icon color. * If you have multiple notifications from multiple Apps, they can combine into a beautiful gradient. * More colors, customizations under development.
* Use cover screen with access to all CSOS features while the phone is unfolded on Z Flip 3/4.
Sensitive permission requirements:
Notification Access: To read and display notifications on the cover screen. The service doesn't save any notification, neither locally nor remotely.
Accessibility Service: The service is exclusively used for interacting with the cover screen of the device which includes and not limited to facilitate system navigations like going 'back', 'home'. The service doesn't collect, store any personal data whatsoever.
Feb 13, 2024
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Ratings and reviews
Show review history
February 26, 2024
Update: working great! Flip 5. I think I may not have did the setup properly on my previous review. But after waiting for the February release to be published, I retried install and setup and whoa! This is amazing. My friends with flip 4 are jealous and looking to upgrade to the 5 now. Old review: Looks nice but not working. All permissions are allowed. Paying for this too, so I hope it works soon.
January 17, 2024
Pretty disappointed so far. I originally used the free version (flip 4) and did not like the available home cover screen options. I paid for a subscription, which was supposed to add the ability to use my own images, but it doesn't work. I just get a pop up saying I need to give the app permissions. I have checked all the settings and see no option to give it permission to access photos. Also, there is no way to get past that popup message without closing the app. You can't back or tap out of it
7 people found this review helpful
December 29, 2023
This app truly lets you utilize the screen beyond Samsung's minimal options of apps to choose from. It's not perfect, but I appreciate the work that goes into this app. I wouldn't have bought it again (once for my flip 4 and again for my 5) otherwise.The Samsung UI recently received an update that messed being able to scroll down the app list and I couldn't hit next or pause my music or a video I was watching from the screen but after updating the CoverScreen OS app, the issue was resolved.
4 people found this review helpful
100k+ downloads, 156+ versions released! It costs less than a phone case to support the continuous development by a one-man army!
beta_21_preview+: * Custom homescreen for Z Flip 5 (may be made available for other devices in future updates.) * Access to mini App drawer, mini Widgets on custom homescreen! * Super fast App drawer!