The beer list - tally app is an application for managing drinks in clubs, companies and student associations or you can use our drinks tracker as a counter for your drinks.
This is how our drink tracker works:
1. Take beer out of the fridge
2. Enter beer in the beer list - tally app or add it to the counter
Create individual groups for your club (such as sports club, music club, fire brigade,...), your student union and for your company or use our beer list - tally app as a personal drink counter.
Add drinks to the drinks list and invite members to the group and members can enter / count the drinks from the drinks list.
Our digital tally sheet has the following advantages for the drinks attendant who is responsible for the drinks and food:
- The beer warden sees the current inventory/beverage supply for each beverage in the beverage list.
- The drinks attendant sees the account balances of the individual members at a glance.
- The beer warden can create accounts for the group.
- The drinks attendant can read the consumption of each drink in the drink tracker and use it to create a shopping list.
- The beer warden can customize the club's drinks list.
- Our beer list - tally app offers a checkout function. This can be used to map the club's cash register.
- When purchasing drinks and food, the beverage attendant can simply enter the purchase in the admin area. Then the stock levels are adjusted and the cash register numbers are updated.
You can also use our drinks tracker to count your drinks. Simply create your personal drinks list and you can count your drinks with our counter function. Your drinks list can be freely configured and the counter can also count other things. You can also use our drinks counter as a beer tracker, water tracker or as a counter for other things.
The beer list - tally app is the perfect addition when drinking a beer after work and thus the drink counter for your pub, your beer fridge in the club or your personal drink tracker.
With the beer list - tally app you will never need a beer mat again to count your drink consumption.
We hope you enjoy our beer list - tally app.