"Communication is an essential element of the church, which can only be sustainable if it engages with the language and media of today. All the more I am pleased that our Martinus app has achieved a real digital milestone in the diocesan communication offer, "says Diocesan Bishop Agidius J. Zsifkovics.
The Martinus app is designed as an information, administration and, above all, communication tool for parishes, pastoral care and diocesan institutions. It contains a multitude of useful and at the same time simple and clear to use application fields. Thus messages from pastoral rooms and the diocese can be received as well as dates and services can be viewed and managed. The app contains contact information from pastoral offices, parishes, priests, diocesan institutions and full-time employees of the Diocese of Eisenstadt.
Furthermore, the communication tool offers a digital field for picture galleries from the parishes as well as information from various and expandable subject areas, such as church marriage, the church contribution or events of the diocesan jubilee "60 years diocese Eisenstadt"
All volunteers and pastors can register in the app. It gives you access to chat opportunities with members of the pastoral space (in both group and individual chat), internal appointments and messages, uploading photos directly from your phone, and viewing documents.
Features at a glance:
- News from the pastoral rooms and the Diocese of Eisenstadt
- Dates and services
- Contact information of pastoral offices, parishes, priests, diocesan institutions and full-time employees of the Diocese of Eisenstadt
- Picture galleries from the parishes
- Information on various topics such as the diocesan jubilee "60 years Diocese of Eisenstadt", church marriages, church contribution
- Blackboard for parishes with the opportunity to look through offers and items that are loaned or rented in the parishes
Volunteer, pastoral and diocesan employees can register in the app and get access to:
- Group and individual chats with registered persons
- Internal appointments and news
- Upload of photos directly from the phone or tablet
- View of documents provided