eMurmur University, an interactive auscultation training platform for instructors and students. eMurmur University offers comprehensive heart murmur training & testing modules, group testing functionality, an extensive heart sound library and in-depth background readings for a focused learning experience. Graduated learning modules allow eMurmur University to have applications in novice to advanced levels of cardiology teaching.
• Comprehensive heart sound library with murmur samples of all relevant pathologies
• 1000+ heart sound recordings and visualizations
• Verified by cardiologist & echocardiogram
• Real-life heart sounds from pediatric to elderly
• Extensive variety of heart murmur types with over 60 underlying pathologies
• Share heart sounds with students in a ‘virtual classroom’
• Play the heart sounds through your own earphones and see what you are hearing in real time with different viewing modes
• Evaluate the student’s performance with group testing and detailed analysis of results
• Background readings covering all relevant information about auscultation
• Applicable for multiple learning environments: pre-reading, in-class lectures, bedside teaching, on-line programs, etc.
• 24/7 accesses for students and instructors to continue learning outside of the classroom
• Unique instructional design based on tested and peer-reviewed methods
• Organized into modules that range from novice to advanced
Start to improve your auscultation teaching with eMurmur University today!