Pretty disappointed you can't even paste a list from another program. Well, you can paste a list, but it pastes it as one long item instead of multiples, so no reasonable way to migrate from Keep or other lists. EDIT: Thanks for the very quick feedback. I do understand multi-level tree import would not be practical via cut and paste, but a simple list should be doable as multiple items at the current level, or even just at top level. As it is, it severely limits the usefulness for me. One of my primary use cases is to migrate simple lists from Keep, email, or other simple apps to an outline so I can add structure and organization.
Really nice outliner. I use KeynoteNF on my PC but this is great for on the go. Import is a bit pants though unless I'm missing something. I want to import a txt file as a large chunk of info, but import keeps splitting it into separate nodes for each line of the one txt file. Great app though.
Said free - but there's a $5 key for the free? . I don't even want to know.
are the outlines made also encrypted? aside from android encryption which my phone does not have, do you any suggested apps?
Controls can become much more easier
One of the key apps I use. Allows me to organize myself on any project. Easy and straight forward to use. Will never leave my home screen, especially now with the hot new icon.
* Spanish translation (thank you Carlos Jentsch for doing all the work)
* Fix: select activity after search on older devices
* New icon
* Two additional colored levels
* List of Outlines, save last position (Settings)
* Indentation distance (Settings)
* Improved Drag&Drop scroll speed
* PRO: Sync Google Tasks (Settings, Synchronization)
* New permissions for Google Tasks Sync
* PRO: list of Outlines, icon for synced Outlines
* PRO: notifications for due activities (Settings)
An outliner app for organizing notes, planning projects, or organizing thoughts