5 stars. Ok, I did not remember changing phone since last time. Apparently, the Nexus 5 have no hw-support for mifare classic. (What happend? It used to work, but now it just say that my device don't support mifare classic. (Nexus 5))
This version works well for my UK & Italian passport This version works like a charm with my UK and Italian passport! Remember to turn off the autostart feature or the application will kick in every time it detects a NFC / RFID tag.
What I have the same problem as +Merijn Bellekom ... When I try to uninstall this app it automatically reboots the phone so I can't get rid of it.... edit: after it rebooted my phone I didn'T run it and uninstalled it right away and it works. changed my rating from 1 start to 2, once this bug is squashed I will rate it appropriately :3
Doesn't work on the latest US passport I got my new passport today and wanted to read the info, and check to see if the "only works when it is opened" claim is true. Either my Passport is broke from the US government, my Nexus 4 isn't working right with NFC on Lollipop, or this app isn't able to read the newest US passports. Bummer. Now I have to wrap the entire thing in a tinfoil hat...
Works Great Reads and displays tag info like a charm. Test deleted and it really did delete. I reinstalled it and it's now a keeper.
Does exactly what it says And does it well. Huge level of detail about scanned tags - a very useful tool for people who use NFC!
* Support for NXP NTAG 213/215/216 tags
* Limited support for NXP NTAG I2C
* Improved support for Thinfilm/Kovio NFC Barcode tags (if platform supports them)
* Improved support and major bug-fixes for reading NXP MIFARE Ultralight EV1 and NTAG tags
* Improved support for reading NXP MIFARE Ultralight C tags
* Improved support and major bug-fixes for reading electronic passports (eMRTD)
* Major bug-fixes and stability improvements
Use any NFC tag and other triggers to start multiple functions on your device!