This app would help you to find all petrol stations and prices near you wherever you are.
- NO Advertisements
- Support Android version 5.0
- Multi languages support
- Allow to search for current post code
- Provide Google Maps to show Station Location
- Enhanced result showing
- Report fuel prices to help others!
- Unleaded and E10 fuel price cycle graphs for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin and Canberra
- FuelWatch prices for Western Australia (WA)
Access user submitted petrol prices or share the price and contribute to our constantly growing community!
PetrolSpy has a highly comprehensive coverage of fuel station locations in Australia!
Petrol Spy includes site locations for Caltex, Woolworth, Shell, Coles Express, BP, 7-Eleven, United Petroleum, Gull and many more independent operators.
•Find service stations based on postcode or suburb.
•Use the trip planner to see where you can fill up or stop for convenience items.
•Locate service stations that accept StarCard.
•Discover information about Caltex products and services.
Already downloaded the app? To access the new features all you need to do is open your existing app and it’ll upgrade for you.
June 2014 update: Bug fixes.
NRMA is a brand owned by its Members, so if you wish to provide any feedback, ideas, have a question or encounter an issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Distance log book tracking (km or miles, GPS or manual, unlimited vehicles)
• Fuel, maintenance, registration and expense logging and reports
• Easy report generation and sharing options
• Advanced checkpoint tracking and reminders
• Device, cloud, bluetooth (soon), NFC (soon) integration
• and more!
Australian driver required to keep a logbook for tax purposes? Vehicle Logger will generate log books based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or Business Activity Statements (BAS), in the format recommended by the ATO.
Simply Log, Generate, and Submit!
• Add new trips manually or using GPS tracking.
• Log days for Club memberships (and easily see your progress)
• Log Fuel consumption and cost
• Log maintenance/insurance/registration items
• Capture and store receipts against expense items
• Less taps, quicker trips. Start logging trips in no more than 3 taps!
• Advanced Reporting with report generation reminders (e.g. reminders to generate and submit your monthly logbook).
• Advanced Reporting with distance alerts and checkpoints (e.g. need at least 5000km logged each 6 months).
• Quick trip descriptions: Select a Calendar appointment, pre-defined Tag, or enter your own description on the fly.
• Don't worry about forgetting to stop the app, automatically timeout and complete trips when using GPS.
• Google Maps integration lets you easily review previous GPS logged trips.
• Maintain multiple Vehicles, and generate individual reports for each Vehicle.
• Maintain Tags for common trip descriptions.
• Tweak and review previous trips. Update, add missing ones, review trip paths, and more!
• Generate Australian Tax Office (ATO) Log Books for Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) claims directly from your device.
• Generate Tax/Work friendly Expense Reports
• Generate either PDF or CSV reports, with custom headers and data selections.
• Generate cost related reports (e.g. Fuel, Maintenance, Insurance premiums, etc).
• Instantly share reports through Email/Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/OneDrive (SkyDrive) (via Feature additions).
• Unlock more features for an even better experience.
• Advanced Reporting graph generation and data visualisation.
• Tasker Intent integration.
After more? Explore the Feature Manager in the app, and extend Vehicle Logger instantly with the following:
• Premium (unlock all current and future features!).
• Ad Free.
• Advanced Reporting with Checkpoints and Reminders.
• Expense reporting and Report generation.
• Cloud Backup and Restore (don't worry about losing data).
• Dropbox Integration for report sharing.
• Google Drive Integration for report sharing.
• Box Integration for report sharing.
• OneDrive (SkyDrive) Integration for report sharing.
• And more on the way!
Have a suggestion or an interesting add-on idea? Let us know at email@example.com
This is a useful tool to get a listing of Petrol station locations, the services available and fuel prices (coming soon).
This application is for Australia.
- Nearby petrol stations in a pre-defined search radius sorted by distance
- List and Map view of results
- Informative icons showing services available at a glance (e.g. toilet, shop, mechanic, etc) and direction of fuel station
- Speedometre showing your travelling speed at any given time
- Path routing in google maps to the selected fuel station from your current location
- Search fuel stations by street, suburb or postcode
- Settings page to customise your fuel information
- Enter fuel prices for other users to see
- This software provides ILS approach and GPS, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation and Marker beacons warnings without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board. This application is completely autonomous.
- Warnings before entering to the controlled or special use airspaces
- Automatic and manual Logbook. The Logbook records:
a. flight track (it is possible to export it to the .kml file (Google Earth) or .gpx file)
b. departure and arrive airport
c. departure and arrive time
- Virtual radar - users can see another aircrafts in the air.
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level), obstacles
- Free topographical map. Maps can be created by users using MOBAC, SAS PLANET or RMAP applications
- Free World navigation database
- Route planning, calculation of fuel consumption (depended on wind)
- Barometric altitude and vertical speed indicators – (requires your device to have a barometric sensor)
- External Bluetooth GPS support
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from/to Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file. Support for importing waypoints via txt file.
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items via Google Earth
- 4 portrait and 4 landscape screens (fully customized)
- Application can display: DME, ACC, GS, ALT, TRK, BRG, AGL, ELE, CAL, VAR, UTC, LOG, HDG, CRS, ETA, ET, ETE, LT, MGS, GAL, SR, SS, XTK, PRE, QNH, VSI, RRD, SW1, SW2, RRD, DTA, DAL
Use this application for VFR FLYING ONLY!!! We are not responsible for any use of this application.
Using application is at your own risk. FLY is FUN does not substitute any aircraft gauge or device. All data downloaded to this application can be incorrect and not valid. Information displayed by this application are without any warranties.
Trial version means that application needs restart after 10 minutes of using. For full version you need to purchase "FLY is FUN unlocker".
If your device do not have menu button look here:
- ILS guidance (GPS and barometric sensor based)
- VOR, NDB, DME, LOC, WPT etc. navigation (GPS based)
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level) - Ground proximity warning system
- Airspaces and navaids map
- AIRAC based the world navaid, WPTs, airports database
- Route planning
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from (to) Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file
- Recording your track and export it to .kml files (Google Earth)
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items in Google Earth
Many thanks to Olivier from France, Onuff from Russia, Vladimir from Australia and Juergen from Germany for their help.
See short user guide:
If you have any suggestion how to improve this application or you find some bug please visit www.flyisfun.com.
VOR, ILS, GPS, LOC, FIX, navigation, aviation, avionics, glass, cockpit, aircraft, plane, IFR, VFR, terrain alert, compass, altimeter, HSI, PFD, navigation aid database, altimeter, logger, declination, simulator, moving map, sunrise sunset calculator, RNAV, GPS ILS VOR glasscockpit, pressure, barometric sensor, baro altitude, VSI, airspaces, GPWS, METAR, TAF, radar, ADS-B, density altitude