Console Tenant makes it easy to raise and keep track of maintenance jobs at your rental property. Got a leak in the bathroom? Write a request, add a few photos, then send it off to your agent with the press of a button.
We make it easy to keep up to date with important tenancy related highlights, such as updated maintenance requests and recent rent, bond and invoice payments.
Console Tenant allows you to:
- Raise maintenance requests, including photos and notes about the problem.
- Check the status of your request for updates from property managers.
- Track past maintenance requests, including those raised by other tenants.
- Easily make invoice payments. [Only available if your PM Agency has opted into this feature]
- Track invoice payments. [Only available if your PM Agency has opted into this feature]
- Easily set up recurring rent payments. [Only available if your PM Agency has opted into this feature]
- View payment history, including rent, bond and invoice payments.
- Download payment receipts as PDFs.
- View your tenancy details at any time, through the dashboard.
To access Console Tenant, you'll first need to be invited by an agency that uses Console Cloud to manage its rental properties. Get in touch via console.com.au/products/cloud to find out more or ask your agent about Console Tenant.