Thanks for using Gateway 2go. To keep your service running smoothly, update to the latest version, which includes a range of performance improvements.
As a customer-owned banking alternative, Gateway Bank is committed to providing our Members with access to a wide range of competitively-priced products and services.
The Gateway 2go app allows you to bank on-the- go, wherever you are and whenever you want.
Gateway 2go lets you:
- Check your account balance while out and about
- Transfer money and make bill payments
- Easily access Gateway product information, rates and fees
- Use our range of calculators to find out how much you could spend, save or borrow
- Get our contact information or connect with us
- Set up scheduled transfers
- Add and pay new billers
- Search for transactions based on either credits, debits or transaction amounts
Here are a few things you should remember to stay safe when using Gateway 2go:
- Use a pass code to lock your phone, or set-up touchID so it can’t be accessed by others
- Don’t keep your Member Number and pass code with your phone or tablet
- Don’t share your phone or Gateway 2go pass code with anyone
- Make sure you exit the app, press the log out button, or lock your phone when you’re
finished with Gateway 2go – this will ensure you are logged out of your session
- Get in touch with us immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details
Note: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
Please ensure your device’s region is set to Australia for optimal functionality
We collect anonymous information on how you utilise the application to perform statistical analytics of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app you are giving your consent.