La Réunion dispose de nombreux atouts. L'application "Reunion Island" présente l'île d'une manière innovante et originale. Les vidéos 360 permettent d’offrir une expérience inoubliable grâce à la sensation d'immersion apportée par cette technologie. L’utilisateur est comme projeté dans la scène et peut interagir avec la vidéo en déplaçant l’angle de vue dans toutes les directions.
Découvrez la diversité des paysages et des activités comme si vous y étiez.
( Possibilité de sauvegarder les vidéos pour une consultation hors-ligne )
This app is a complement to the printed guide Vanilla Islands.
- Presentation of the concept Vanilla Islands
- Detailed presentation of each island : History, Economy, What to see, What to do...
- Promotion video clip of the Tourism Committee (Reunion Island, Madagascar, Seychelles, Mayotte)
- Map of each island
- Photo slideshow of the Indian Ocean
- Share content (Text message, email, Facebook, Twitter...)
The Big Island Revealed is finest guidebook ever written for the Big Island. Now you can plan your best vacation--ever. This all new sixth edition is a candid, humorous guide to everything there is to see and do on the Big Island. Best-selling author and longtime Hawai'i resident, Andrew Doughty, unlocks the secrets of an island so vast and diverse that many visitors never realize all that it has to offer. Explore with him as he reveals breathtaking trails, secluded beaches, pristine reefs, delicious places to dine, relaxing resorts, an active volcano and so much more. Every restaurant, activity provider, business and resort is reviewed personally and anonymously. This app and a rental car are all you need to discover what makes the Big Island so exciting.
• Fast and easy to use
• Detailed, interactive, GPS-aware map that works without the need for an internet connection – just tap to see the nearby guidebook entries
• Always know where you are with the “Locate Me” button that places a blue dot on the map that tracks your current location as you move around the island
• Guidebook locations have “Map It” buttons that place a red dot on the map. When the blue “Locate Me” dot is on top of the red “Map It” dot, you have reached your destination
• All map and guidebook content is stored on your device, including over 740 color photographs
• Use the app to help you plan your trip, saving your favorite places in “Favorites” so you can quickly access them when you are on the go
• The most up-to-date and accurate information available anyplace
• Frank, brutally honest reviews of restaurants, hotels and activities show you which companies really are the best…and which to avoid--no advertisements
• Driving tours let you structure your trip your way, point out sights not to be missed along the way
• Clear, concise directions to those hard-to-find places such as deserted black sand beaches, tropical rain forests, hidden waterfalls, the most dramatic part of the erupting volcano, freshwater lava pools (some volcanically heated) and scores of other hidden gems listed nowhere else
• Detailed descriptions of the Big Island's beaches including ocean safety
• Reviews and descriptions of exciting adventures and activities
• Fascinating sections on Hawai'i's history, culture, language and legends
• Easy navigation with a “Smart” Table of contents and thousands of hypertext links
• Quickly find what you need with “Search” and an Index
• Links to company websites and tap to dial phone numbers
"Hawaii The Big Island Revealed" covers it all--from the snow-covered top of Mauna Kea, to the sparkling underwater reefs. This is the best investment you can make for your Big Island visit. Whether you are a first time visitor, or a longtime kama'aina, you will find out more about the Big Island from this book than from any other source. Discover the island of your dreams with "Hawaii The Big Island Revealed."
The Big Island Revealed guidebook reviews:
"Succeeded in telling us everything there is to know about traveling on the island of Hawaii...this book is essential reading..." Library Journal
"A colorful book--covers it all. I was pleased by the numerous little tips that can make a trip more pleasant." The San Diego Union-Tribune
"Superbly researched and easy-to-read reference... It's jammed with details..." Houston Chronicle
Our guests will receive an invitation to download our app prior to their arrival which will include all the information they need to know before, during, and after their stay. We’ve done the research for our guests to have a one-stop shop for their Charleston Beach Vacation. From pre-arrival tips, info about your vacation rental, maps and directions to area information including recommendations for dining; tours and attractions; events; outdoor excursions; baby, bike and beach equipment rentals; and more. If you get lost, don’t worry, our app allows you to locate your rental property using your phone’s GPS plus all of our area recommendations may be viewed on a map to locate the closest to you at anytime.
You don’t have to be a vacation guest of ours to get this customized experience. Simply download the app and use it as a visitor for access to our area directory. Planning a Charleston beach vacation? Browse our property photos and descriptions, and if you are in the area and would like to check out the properties before making your reservation, our app allows you to view the properties in a map view so you can take a drive or walk by. See why so many have made vacationing here their family tradition.
This App is powered by Glad To Have You.
Enjoy Syracuse and its amazing historical center Ortygia with our mobile app.
OFFLINE CONTENT (EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS OF ORTYGIA & SYRACUSE)
Ortigia Island is the perfect solution to enhance the heritage and cultural tourism in our area and companies that operate here as well, trying to boost directly tourism and satisfy your needs (contemporary?)
Nowdays, Tour guides for smartphones are,in fact, the most effective way to improve local disclosure.
The challenge is to give to tourists an innovative tool for the exploration of the area.
geo-location of points of interest, the variety of content and the opportunity to access to them at any time, make the app Ortigia Island a concrete and innovative device to discover on your own the beauty of Archeology, Architecture, Nature, Food&Wine and Craft of our lovely Syracuse.
App Features :
About Batam Island
How To Get In
Live Flight Board
Special Feature :
Live Event (Twitter, Instagram, etc)
• Lives Burrow Cam – directly from a penguin’s burrow!
• 3D Penguin – flip the bird and discover all the physical traits that help penguins survive at sea and on land.
• Penguins Everywhere - find the best spot to get up close and personal and watch them waddle from beach to burrow.
• Penguin Tracking - follow four little penguins as they head to their burrows and at sea.
• Penguin Data to Device– see interviews with those closest to the penguins and watch the birds crossing the research weighbridge while real data about each penguin appears on your screen.
• All 17 Penguins of the world - learn about penguins of the world, including where they live and threats they face.
• Play a Game - collect as many fish as you can while avoiding the obstacles, or test your knowledge with our question and answer section.
• 6 Languages – App offered in English, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
And there’s more – other features include:
• Arrival Times and Directions - helpful information including daily updates as to when penguins arrive.
• Protecting Penguins - read about the history of the Penguin Parade and how we protect the little penguin colony.
• Adopt a Penguin – adopt your own penguin and contribute to conservation.
• Welcome to Country – hear the Welcome to Country by a local Aboriginal elder and listen to her story about penguins.
There is simply one thing about the sea air flow and sodium squirt which makes a vacation on an tropical isle some thing you won’t quickly forget. Simply because island destinations are located in each ocean and also around each continent, tropical isle holidays may differ broadly. You can place on a beach or perhaps watch whales, examine botany or even shop native create stalls. It’s all regulated your decision whenever you program Your own isle holidays. United states islands include the Canadian new England destinations associated with Canadian province and Newfoundland. Isle holidays to those places is going to be filled with pristine natural beauty, awesome, secure temperatures, and also whale observing trips.
IN THIS APP YOU WILL GET INFORMATION ON ISLAND HOLIDAYS: SALT SPRAY GETAWAYS
**How to plan for Island Holidays
**What are the things which can be taken care while planning island holidays?
**Different ways to go for Island Holidays.
**Benefits of island holidays.
>>>>> **This app is complete ** Island Holidays: Salt Spray Getaways** that will be beneficial to you at every end. So why to wait grab it. Download Now >>>
** NOTE –No information on this subject ocean brezze, island god, island paradise, island empire, island games free, island city, island games, island tribe, island runner, island survival, island castaway
The best resolution to this apps is 720 x 1280
•Restaurants: Best places to eat, cuisine by cuisine with over 6,800 listings
•Shopping: From the latest fashion to the best bargain hunting on Long Island
•Kids: Family events, camps, indoor and outdoor activities
•Music and Entertainment: Popular concerts and community events listings
•Nightlife: Local bars, hotspots, and best happy hours
•Getaways: What to do, where to stay on the East End, South Shore, and more
•Plus, Sports, Fitness, Parks, Recreation, Beaches, and more!
•Location-based map search by category
•Advanced search filtering
•Newsday Critic Picks
•Make reservations at your favorite restaurants
•Money-saving local deals
•Share content via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
•Save to Favorites
- Travel Guide
- Currency Converter
- Audio Phrasebook
... and more.
Whether travelling for business, researching a holiday, on your way or arrived already, the Appy Travels Whitsunday Islands app is there for you.
Updated regularly, the Appy Travels guidebook info is cross referenced and refined to present you with the best, most accurate and relevant info available on Whitsunday Islands. Along with the guide, our apps also include a very useful currency converter, a five-day weather forecast, a common phrases soundboard, high quality photos and video, links to local news, and special discounts for services and accommodation.
The Appy Travels Whitsunday Islands app includes information on the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, Hamilton Island, Airlie Beach, Hayman Island, Lindeman Island and Daydream Island.
That’s not all folks. Appy Travellers can get social with Twitter too! See all the latest tweets with #WhitsundayIslands in them, or filter to see all tweets with #WhitsundayIslands and #AppyTravels to connect with fellow travellers and get the inside word on places to see and things to do! How good is that?
Don't forget we have plenty of other Appy Travels apps for other locations throughout Australia and the world is following. Our specially designed, handmade Appy Travels apps allow you to fully enjoy and get the most out of your stay.
Appy Travels. The world’s best travel companions.
Metropolitan Touring takes great pleasure in introducing you to the ever-changing ecological paradise: Ecuador’s Galapagos Islands. This App will help you find out more about one of the world’s greatest natural history destinations – its geography, history, natural world, wildlife calendar – as well as help you plan your trip aboard one of our highly-regarded trio of vessels.
The Galapagos Islands were named after the giant galapagos tortoises that roam some of the islands. The archipelago, 1,000 km (600 miles) off Ecuador's Pacific Coast, originated from undersea volcanic activity, six million years ago. The archipelago's 13 major islands, 6 smaller ones, and scores of islets are all part of Ecuador's National Park system.
In 1835, the English naturalist Charles Darwin visited the islands and discovered this "living laboratory" which inspired his writings on the Theory of Evolution. Many of the animals on the Galapagos Islands have developed into different species from their continental relatives, and because they have never experienced man as a predator, they show no fear of humans.
The world's most wondrous group of islands is yours to discover. Guests are taken to shore in small groups by a multilingual naturalist guide, who will explain the fascinating geology, history and natural phenomena of the archipelago. There is ample opportunity to walk the nature trails, swim, snorkel, photograph and observe the abundant variety of wildlife on each island. You can swim with sea lions, walk among black marine iguanas basking in the sun and observe the elaborate mating rituals of boobies, albatrosses or male frigate birds displaying their red pouches.
Our Galapagos island cruises have flexible itineraries of four, five and seven nights (or more!) offering a variety of options for trekkers and swimmers, writers and readers, painters and photographers, bird watchers and stargazers, visionaries and dreamers...
Metropolitan Touring is the pioneer in Galapagos island cruises, our experience dating back to the 1960s. We continue to be the benchmark in environmental sustainability, service, cuisine, facilities and safety. We operate a trio of vessels – the 90-guest M/V Santa Cruz, the 48-guest Yacht La Pinta and the 40-guest Yacht Isabela II – as well as owning the beach-front Finch Bay Eco Hotel. For more about us, see www.metropolitan-touring.com