Legal Literate is a plain English glossary containing over 500 common legal terms used in Australian courts and tribunals. The purpose of this resource is to assist interpreters working with people with limited to no English proficiency in Australian courts and tribunals.
Terms can easily be found alphabetically, through a search bar, or by category. Free to download. The App's content can be accessed offline (once downloaded), to assist with remote working.
* Search for Australian Plain English legal terms
* Multiple search functions
* Easy-to-read, accessible terms
* In-page linking to relevant terms
* Downloaded content works offline!