L&H e-Branch is your one stop shop for L&H products, when you’re on the go.
• Navigate your way to products via our product family tree
• Directly search our product catalogue for items matching your search keywords
• Refine your searches based on various criteria
• Got an item with Barcode ? Scan it using our barcode scanner
• View detailed product information
• Place an order for delivery from your home branch
• Place an order for pickup from your preferred or closest branch
• Check your order history
• Locate our branches / Get directions via your navigator
• Check for the latest promotions
.. And there will be more to come !
To use this app, you will need your user credentials (set up via the www.lhgnow.com.au website).
-Does your app access any paid content or services?
No it does not. It is all free of charge.
- What are the paid content or services, and what are the costs?
Not applicable - ie. none.
- Who pays for the content or services?
- Where do they pay, and what’s the payment method?
- If users create an account to use your app, are there fees involved?
No fees are involved. Access to the app is free of charge to our customers.
- How do users obtain an account?
We have a desktop version of the site - it is : www.lhgnow.com.au
On the sign-on page of the Mobile App, we explain to users that they must have an already established set of credentials ie. username, password and account number which have been set up by them, or for them by their admin user, via www.lhgnow.com.au, the desktop site.
Additionally, all user account functions (eg. create user, modify user details, change password, update permissions and preferences, etc) are available only on the desktop site. This is consistent with our approach to site/user security.
The account number element is effectively their customer account number as used when trading with our organization.
This is a mandatory field.
Non-account customers cannot use our desktop site and therefore also will not be permitted to use the mobile app.
All pricing and order submission processes are tied to the customer's account number, and all orders placed via the Mobile App, are placed 'on account'.