Easy to navigate and find services in my area
Wont even open most of the time. Also i dont know if its the app or the users themselves but when i try to respond to someone who has requested i sit their dogs, I never hear anything back, and it's starting to get on my nerves. Either the other users are lazy time wasters or the mad paws service is completely useless
Really glitchy and not helpful For some reason when I went in to put my DOB, it's default was the year 1901 and instead of making it simple to change it, I spent a good 5 minutes hitting the arrow through all the years to get to 1993. Only for it to not change and stick to the year 1901 (what?!). I also couldn't upload a photo. The instructions said there was a button on the left hand side to do so, the only button was the back button. It was also just a difficult app to navigate. Kind of disappointing.
The app is not too bad but it keeps saying it has stopped working and I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couplr of times and I still get a message saying that it has stopped
Great app. Great to meet people who love animals just as much as you do and will care for them while overseas!
Great app, easy and secure to use... found an amazing pet sitter that i would highly recommend !
In this release, we mainly squished a whole bunch of bugs. These issues include:
- fixed search showing incorrect results
- fixed crash when navigating to profile of a sitter
- fixed incorrect images in conversations and profile
- fixed photo upload
- fixed issue with creating a new account that required the app to be re-opened to use the new account
- fixed reset password
- fixed inconsistent Sitter Profile information
- fixed other frequent crashes and inconsistent behaviour