The Mutual App allows members to access the most popular products and services from the convenience of your Android device. You can keep track of your finances anywhere, anytime with easy access for your banking needs.
The Mutual app allows members to:
- Transfer money instantly between your own accounts
- Transfer money to external accounts
- Make BPAY payments to new and existing Billers
- Make near real-time Osko payments to other participating Australian financial institutions
- View specific account and product details such as interest rates, fees and product information
- Activate new Visa cards
- View your pending transactions and alter your future payments
- Ability to lock and unlock your Visa card, if your card is lost or stolen
- Ability to change the PIN attached to your Visa card (available from late December 2018)
- Set a quick balance account to check available funds with a simple double tap
- Replacement Visa card ordering
- Log in securely by setting a 4 digit pin, pattern or FaceID and TouchID accessibility for supported devices
Note: You need to be registered for The Mutual’s Internet Banking to access Mobile App Banking. Mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
Mobile App Banking provides the same level of security as Internet Banking, you should follow the same basic security precautions you do with a personal computer. By installing The Mutual App you acknowledge and accept the Terms and Conditions for Android Devices.
We collect anonymous information about how you utilise this application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. By installing this app you are giving your consent.