Get anywhere with the FREE Newtracs app - the Future of 4wding.
Join the fastest growing community of 4wders in across Australia. Whether you’re planning a long weekend 4wd trip or a 6 month epic adventure, the FREE Newtracs app gives you the most up-to-date information currently available on Australian 4wd tracks.
- Frequently updated crowdsourced track info including:
-- automatically assessed track difficulty rating
-- track length
-- track warnings
-- average time to complete*
-- average speed of travel*
-- recent track traffic split by vehicle type*
-- difficult sections* & obstacles*
-- the date the track was last visited by a Newtracs user*
- See steep sections of tracks highlighted on the map.
- Closed tracks layer (Vic only) updated from DELWP daily data feeds*
- Snow line layer displays all tracks and areas above 1000m to help you find snow covered 4wd trails*
- Download detailed crystal clear, smooth loading vector maps with 1:2k resolution to use offline – available for download by state covering all of Australia! Upgrade to Newtracs premium to get access to topographic detail including hill shade and contour lines.
- Save tracks and pins to your favourites so you can visit them later.
- Automatic backup/sync of all trip logs, favourited tracks, and dropped pins across devices.
- Log trips and back-track if you get lost (breadcrumb feature).
- Search from 13k+ assessed 4x4 trails and 8,000+ campsites, parks, towns and places – all whilst offline.
- Create a vehicle profile in-app to see how Newtracs classifies your vehicle and understand which tracks are best suited to your vehicle.
- Annual and monthly options available to access Newtracs premium content - whether you’re a seasoned 4wder or want extra peace of mind for your long weekend trip.
*Asterisked features only available to Newtracs premium subscribers. An internet connection is required for the app to automatically get the latest track info synced to your device. To manage your Newtracs Premium subscription:
- You can turn off auto-renewal via app store settings
- Annual ($99.99) subscriptions come with a trial period for new users to try premium content and features for free. Subscriptions automatically renew each period after the end of the trial (where applicable) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase (unless a free trial applies, at which point it will be charged upon completion of the trial).
- Terms & Conditions: www.newtracs.com.au/terms-of-service
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Devices must have GPS tracking functions to enable location tracking and logging of trips, however a SIM card or cellular coverage is not required to utilise GPS tracking functions. Bluetooth GPS units can be purchased to enable GPS tracking with Wifi only devices.