Banking on the go is easy with the Orange Credit Union mobile app. It is FREE for members, quick and secure.
Breeze through payments, transfers and applications with just a few taps. The simplified digital banking feature is synchronised with Internet Banking, so your existing payees and billers are already available.
If you are registered for Internet Banking, you can simply download the app and start banking right away.
With the Orange Credit Union app, you can:
• Quick account balance with a single tap
• Transfer funds and pay bills
• Manage payees
• View transactions
• Locate nearest ATM
• View interest rates and products
• Use calculators & Apply online
• Manage cards
• Manage future/recurring payments
• NPP functionality – when it launches in early 2018
Things you should know:
• This app is available to Orange Credit Union members who are registered for Internet Banking only
• If you’re not already registered for Internet Banking, please contact us on www.orangecu.com.au
• Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply. Check with your internet service provider or mobile phone service provider
• Internet connection is needed to access this App
A few things to remember about security:
• As with other electronic channels, do not keep your PIN with your device
• Make sure to Log out when you’re finished with the app
• Get in touch with us immediately if you lose your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details
Orange Credit Union Limited | ABN 34 087 650 477 | AFSL / Australian credit licence 240768.