Salt mSign is a mobile security MFA token for authentication of the user identity during login and authentication/verification of transactions after login.
Salt mSign is ‘connected’ in that the authentication responses are returned directly to the authentication server thereby enabling authentication that is independent of the delivery channel that initiated the request.
What can Salt mSign do?
- Connected Biometric 2FA Login for User access via RADIUS, Microsoft ADFS, SAML Federated Login for cloud, Shibboleth and Browser-based Web Applications.
- Multi-Factor Authenticator (MFA) for all the organization’s Mobile Apps Supporting Multiple Methods of Sign-In & Authentication Independent of the service delivery channel.
- Single Authenticator for all the organization’s Mobile Apps Supporting Multiple Methods of Sign-In & Authentication via Inter-App.
- Mobile Soft Token used for 2FA Biometric Login to Internet Banking, e-Government Portals, and Corporate Online Services.
- High-Value Transaction Signing with WYSIWYS (What You See Is What You Sign).
- Biometric MFA Login for Remote Network Access: RADIUS, ADFS, Shibboleth.
- Authentication for other Mobile Apps on the same device.
- Quorum Approvals and Advanced Workflows with separation of duties where the Initiator of Payment Instruction is not authorized to approve; with multiple Authorisers.
- Hardware Token replacement.
- Card Not Present Payments, 3D Secure support.
Salt mSign requires you to register your App. Please contact Salt Group for registration information.
- Biometric Sign-In with Fingerprint or PIN
- Rich Content and free form payload information
- WYSIWYS (What You See Is What You Sign)
- Inclusion of supplementary user input
- Signature code returned via the mobile network
- Support for multiple signatories
- Support for Public Key cryptography; Salt mSign supports the use of symmetric and asymmetric keys in signing.
- Figaro and secure QR code support for offline delivery of payload information: using the device camera to scan Figaro/QR codes that contain payload information for offline signing.
- Enhanced Rich Content delivery of large payloads including a capacity for data formatting and payload content consisting of graphics images.
- Issuer configurable profiles including PIN length, PIN retry thresholds, weak PINs, token display timeouts, Signature Code lengths, language support, issuer branding
- Re-deployable in the field, anywhere in the world
- Full browser independence
- Familiar user interface