Spriggy is designed for families to use together.
What’s in it for Parents:
- Automated pocket money payments. No more missed allowances.
- No more searching for cash, or your kids losing it.
- Teach children how to save money, not use debt.
- Assign paid or unpaid jobs while getting kids motivated to build their earning skills.
- Real time notifications help you track spending as it happens.
- Give your children responsibility and independence.
- Lock the card at any time for a financial grounding.
- Transfer emergency funds instantly when needed.
What’s in it for kids:
- Get your pocket money on time, every time.
- Learn to save for the future.
- Spend money where you want to, with our prepaid Spriggy card, online and in-store with payWave.
- Be independent and make your own choices.
- Receive money in an emergency.
- Choose from 6 great card designs including superheroes!
What our Spriggy families have to say:
"Spriggy has taught my daughter the values of house chores to earn her pocket money. I have never had such cooperation from my daughter before I'm not having to repeat myself when asked to do something." – Melissa
“Spriggy has taught Jayden 10yrs, money doesn't grow on trees. His pocket money is transferred weekly if his jobs are done & his room is clean. Any extra money he earns by doing extra jobs. He also used the awesome goal feature to save for new running spikes for his athletics carnival. It has taught him the value of money & how to save. Thankyou Spriggy!” - Kylee
“Ella is enjoying the challenge of setting savings goals, and being able to watch her balance grow is a huge motivator. She feels so proud of herself when she can buy herself something special.” - Courtney
How it works:
Signup online in minutes
Receive your child’s personalised prepaid Visa card in the post
Link any Australian debit card or bank account
Set up automatic pocket money transfers to your children
Cards can be used in stores or online - anywhere Visa is accepted
Monitor saving and spending with your children
Lock/unlock card instantly if misplaced
Instantly transfer funds in an emergency
Spriggy is on a mission to help raise financial literacy in Australian kids. Spriggy was launched in 2016 throughout Australia. We are an Australian business, fully independent from the banks.
Spriggy was developed on the understanding that life's best financial lessons are taught, practically, at a young age.
Spriggy has over 180,000 members in Australia, with over 77% of member families seeing a positive change in how their kids handle money since using Spriggy.
To learn more about how Spriggy can help your family teach kids about money, head to our website - https://www.spriggy.com.au/