The official guide for South Australia’s recreational fishing rules, authorised by the Fisheries and Aquaculture division of the Government of South Australia.
Your guide to:
• South Australia’s fishing rules (bag, boat and size limits and fishing gear restrictions)
• Fishing closure information and Aquatic Reserve locations
• Protected fish species
• Location of SA Marine Parks
• Commonwealth Marine Park locations.
Includes in-app reporting for:
• Shark sightings
• Injured marine life
• Illegal and suspicious fishing activity via Fishwatch.
This official app is a must-have for local and visiting recreational fishers in South Australia. More information is available at www.pir.sa.gov.au/fishing.