The perfect short, fast-paced, heart-racing game!
Awards and media:
- Winner of the 2015 Accan Apps for All challenge, most accessible game: https://accan.org.au/our-work/1092-apps-winners-2015
- Finalist in 2015 Australian Game Developer Awards - Accessibility Award.
- Featured in Media Access Australia: http://www.mediaaccess.org.au/latest_news/web/qa-with-award-winning-accessible-game-developer-and-author-quentin-christensen
- Featured in Sydney Morning Herald, April 27, 2015: http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/games/games-for-the-blind-making-mobile-fun-accessible-to-everyone-20150426-1mtxkn.html
Tap the yellow circles as fast as you can, but avoid the red crosses. Sound easy? The concept might be, but see if you think so by the time you get to "Impossible!" mode.
- 15 game modes / levels!
- 12 board sizes from full screen to 10x12 grid.
- 5 themes! From bright, easy-to-see shapes and solid colours, to the challenging “Stripes of confusion”. Also new Easter theme!
- Suits all players, those with limited reflexes through to robots with lightning fast reactons.
- Great for children – uses eye-hand coordination.
- Fully Talkback accessible – also ideal for developing and practising “Explore by touch” skills.
Speed of the game is based on your reaction time, so you really are playing against yourself.
RapiTap is one of the first accessible, real time reaction based games for Android! RapiTap is a quick adrenaline rush for anyone, whether fully-sighted or not
Please contact us with any ideas, or bugs to help us improve your playing experience! All feedback welcome.
Most importantly, please enjoy the game!
The team at 22 Point.