Supports built-in UK English, US English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish pronunciations. Also supports SVOX Classic or Loquendo TTS for additional accents.
To read web sites aloud: open your phone's browser to the page you want to read, then select "Share page" from the browser menu and click Type and Speak.
Source code is available at:
You'll find over 400 Spells for Love, Money, Job, Binding and many more categories,
Bonus: FREE Moon Phase Calculator
Bonus: FREE Access to Wicca Intl Radio (Easy to use with instant Track Info and share function. Turns radio automatically off, when you receive a call!)
Bonus: FREE ebook "Letters on Demonology and Witchcraft by Sir Walter Scott" added (HTML format, no reader required!)
Bonus NEW: Free graphics to use as your Facebook cover image (just save them to your phone and upload to your FB account).
PLEASE NOTE: This App is in English only!! We are working on a translation. Please do not give a negative review, only because you are not able to read and understand English. Thank you and be blessed!
*** Disclaimer ***
* ebook is out of copyright and in public domain.
* Any content not owned by this developer belongs to their respective owners or uses Creative Commons Attribution License.
* All material in this app shall only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes.
Another feature is that the app can speak out text, with an option to change the language of the voice speaking.
Speech to text
Speech to text message
Speech to SMS
Speach to Email
Voice to text
Voice to text message
Voice to SMS
Voice to Email
Dictate text message
Text to voice
Text to Speech
Save your favourite phrases into a list and have them spoken without having to type them in each time. Just choose Menu->Save to save a phrase, and Menu->View Stored Phrases to see your list of favourite phrases.
Options allow you to change the speed, pitch and volume of the speech.
This application requires internet access only to load adverts.
In the wizarding world, Magic Spells are used to achieve useful effects without the benefit of modern technology. The main depiction of a "spell" consists of a gesture made with a wand, combined with a spoken incantation. Each spell name is only known and understood by real wizards and must remain within the wizarding world.
A wand is a tool used by witches and wizards to channel magical powers. Most spells are done with the aid of wands. It is possible to do magic without a wand, but is very difficult and requires much concentration and skill. Remember, the wand chooses the wizard, not the other way around!
Spells are listed by their category (i.e. attack, defensive, healing) with a written description of their power and result. Wave your wand (your phone), and cast an audible spell like a true witch or wizard.
Now you can join the wizarding world and perform over 100 Wizard Spells! Magically transform your phone into a wizard’s wand. Your wand is there to help and protect you when you need it most.
SToid reproduce the behavior of an Atari ST , like sound processor, cpu speed , joystick,etc...
SToid contain many features like:
Support for many disk image format like .st, .msa, .stt or zip file containing one of those 3 formats.
- Full CPU Motorola 68000 processor emulation (trace and prefetch included)
- Complete AYG8910 sound processor emulation, and samples emulation
- Very high compatibility
- Auto fire
- Automatic Save and load
- Realtime savestate and loadstate
- Onscreen Pads
- Dynamic onscreen pad positionning and resizing
(very usefull to place and size PAD regarding differents screen size of all Android devices)
- Dynamic landscape screen positioning and resizing.
(Very usefull too like Pads...size and place the screen where you want)
- Color and Monochrome monitors emulation
- External Mouse support
- External BT/USB Gamepad support
It's recommended to get the Hacker's keyboard from Android market which will let you access to all keys like a true ST keyboard.
If you have any question, contact don't hesitate to contact us.
Atari trademark is a registered trademark of Atari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions
Interested in learning about witchcraft or perhaps you are merely curious?
Maybe you want to make a Free Love Spells/ Free Love Potions for someone you like?
Or maybe you're interested in Communicating with the Dead?
Or do you want to summon a spirit?
Or has your boss/co-worker/friend done something wrong to you and you'd like to put a Curse on them?
If any of these things sound like you or again maybe your just curious... then download these free Witchcraft Spells today!
WARNING: Use caution when performing these spells/rituals, especially summoning- you or a friend can become possessed if you don't follow the instructions or even if you are weak of heart.
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
Support Arcade type：CPS1/2/3, PGM, Irem, Neo Geo.
Support ROM version: FBA 0.2.97.29
1. ROM storage path is sdcard/fba folder;
2. pgm/NeoGeo/cps2 base supports fba format (E680 phone fba format);
3. game press MENU key menu: Archive, screenshots, key bursts of combinations of virtual key definitions, machine settings, etc.;
4. game information file (.Htm format) Please insert sdcard/fba/.rominfo folder;
5. Cheating configuration file (.ini format or compressed into cheat.zip) Please insert sdcard/fba /.cheats folder;
6. IPS (patch) file (named by rom folder) Please insert sdcard/fba/.ips folder;
7. key combination settings bursts open, press and hold the virtual keys to bursts.
This is a port of the Mini vMac emulator for the Android platform. It supports almost any Android device, starting from android version 1.6. It emulates the Mac II with a 256 colors screen!
* 8MB Mac II
* 256 Color screen with 640x480 resolution (Scaling available)
* Full simulated keyboard (including all Mac keys) and physical keyboard support
* Sound (Partially working)
* Android device (version 1.6 or more)
* SD Card
* Mac II ROM image
* Disk images with Mac software
The ROM file must be named MacII.ROM and placed in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card.
Disk images should have .img or .dsk extensions, and be located in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card for them to show up in the disk chooser.
Supports price quotes in: grams, kilos, ounces, pennyweights and in 23 different currencies.
Also has a calculator, click the widget to use.
Display your PVOutput intraday details right in DashClock. This app requires Android 4.2 and DashClock.
In the small widget size it will show your current days accumulated energy generation in watt hours.
In the large widget size it shows your current days accumulated energy generation in watt hours, your most recent power level in watts and your systems overall current efficiency (in current kW per kW installed).
For this extension to operate you must set your PVOutput API key and System ID correctly in the settings for this extension after you add it to your DashClock configuration. The extension will only display data that is less than 4 hours old, if you batch your uploads then it will only display data for 4 hours after the most recent entry in the batch upload. This extension mostly makes sense for PVOutput users who upload their data in near real time.
Pro tip: Use AirDroid to copy your API Key into your devices clipboard for error free entry or set a easy to remember read only API key via the pvoutput website.