You can't edit the data once submitted. If you mis-identified a bird you can't change it so the count becomes inaccurate.
Bird count appears to be in no particular order, comments are lost, can't see all surveys for one location.
Great update to Birdata So much more user friendly than the old version. Long overdue.
Great app, perfect for anyone with an interest in birds
- Ability to share surveys
- Minor fixes
- Ability to add counts cumulatively
- Surveys submitted while offline will now automatically upload later
- Added "Water Level" and "All Species Recorded" fields
- A confirmation dialog is shown when deleting surveys
- Added Sydney Olympic Park program
- Added Birds in Backyards program
- Shared Sites are only displayed for the relevant program
- Other minor fixes
For all soccer fans of Real Madrid CF— Football News, Live Scores, Match Reviews