Configulator Calculator is a scientific calculator with 16 keys [F0-F15] which can be configured[Programmed]. This allows the user to define functions that are relevant to them, not what the calculator designer has decided.
Most in-built features follow standard operation and are therefore intuitive. A help file is included which describes the operation of other features.
A number of Pre-Programed functions are available from this site: http://softwarehorsetrailer.simplesite.com/. These can be imported into Configulator.
This APP is totally free without advertising.
UPDATED 3 Jun 2018
1. Minor bug fixes.
UPDATED 17 Jan 2018
1. A calculation can be used as a number when entering a Variable.
UPDATED 7 Jan 2018
1. Currency conversion service changed as old service ceased operation.
UPDATED 20 Nov 2017
1. Bug fix to allow larger functions to be imported.
UPDATED 17 Mar 2017
1. Bug fixes
2. Currency Conversion increased functionality
UPDATED 7 Mar 2017
1. Multiple bug fixes
UPDATED 3 Feb 2017
1. M-, STO and RCL functions available in Program mode using a long press on M+, MS or MR keys respectively.
2. Constats available in Program mode.
3. Minor bug fixes
UPDATED 22 Jan 2017
1. MS, M+ and MR functions available in Programe mode using the Shift key
2. Significant bug fixes.
3.Minor bug fixes
UPDATED 8 Jan 2017
1. User input is shown on the screen. No editing of input.
UPDATED 21 Dec 2016
1. Different number separator formats are suported. IE 34,378.99 can be 34 378,99 etc..
UPDATED 1 June 2016
1. Programs can now be edited during and after input.
UPDATED 1 Jan 2016
1. Days function:
Calculate date X number of days from a given start date.
Calculate number of days between to given dates.
2.On screen clock: Just because there was room
3. Updated Currency Conversion function. [More reliable server]
UPDATED 1 August 2015
1. Export/Import programmed functions.
2. Currency conversion added
UPDATED 14 APRIL 2015
Fixed 2 obscure bugs. No functional change.
1. With "Infinity" on the display the "AC" button caused a crash.
2. Operation "X / 0 % =" caused a crash.
KNOWN ISSUES: 17 Mar 2017
IN THE PIPELINE:
ORIGINALLY POSTED 1 Jan 2015
Key words: Calculator, Programmable, Free, Scientific.