Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Government of Bangladesh (GOB). It was established by Act No IX of 1990 passed by the Parliament. The main activities are (not limited to) encouraging and providing support for ICT related activities, formulating national ICT strategy and policy, creating standards and specifications of ICT tools for government organizations according to their necessity, working for human resource development in the ICT sector.
EMPORIA Mobile App consists of an E-learning platform and Job portal. E-learning platform is designed with ICT courses for persons with disabilities along with dynamic exam system. Job portal is dedicatedly built for the establishment of persons with disabilities so that these emerging groups of people become a part of the national development.
● Highly dynamic to respond according to the type of disability of users accessing the application.
● All users should avail the same learning facilities regardless of their type of disability. ● Users can complete their courses in both Online/Offline status.
● The learners are able to map their progress at any time through the course. ● Achievements of completion courses and exams will be recognized by using a system of certification that are awarded after specific course goals have been met and the exam completed.
● Retake of Exams with tracking facilities is available.
● Users have the provision of rating particular courses and commenting on particular course lectures on the e-learning platform.
● Persons with disabilities can find their expected job from here.
● Build CV and download in an easy manner.
● Search and apply for jobs.
● Video interview with Employer from anywhere with built in functionalities.