The app allows to check the validity of a parking card for persons with disabilities, either by scanning the QR code, or by entering the card number.
Handi2Park is an app of the Federal Public Service (FPS) Social Security.
Thanks to Handi2Park, you can easily check if a Belgian parking card for persons with disabilities is still valid or not.
This can be done in two ways :
- The most recent cards show a QR code that you can scan with this app.
- On all cards, a unique number consisting of up to 10 digits is displayed on the front, which you can enter in this app.
You can then immediately see if the parking card is valid or not. If the card number is not known, the app will also notify you accordingly.
For reasons of privacy protection, this app does not allow you to request information about the owner of the card.
The app has been developed primarily for the services responsible for checking compliance with parking regulations, but is accessible to everyone.
Information on the conditions for using a parking card can be found on the website of the Directorate-General Persons with Disabilities of the FPS Social Security.
- Easy check of the validity of a parking card for persons with disabilities
- You can see immediately if the card is valid or not
- The app is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week