Make a reservation via the Dockx app and collect your delivery or removal van 24/7 from the pick-up point of your choice, using a completely contactless system. The rental process is completely digital; you drive away on the basis of your digital key in the app. How useful is that? Car rental has never been faster, easier, or more transparent.
How does it work?
- Download the free app.
- Registration is quick and easy. Simply enter your personal details, driving licence and ID card.
- Reserve your vehicle safely online via your mobile. Select the required location, date and vehicle. The reserved vehicle will be cleaned thoroughly for you.
- Stay on top of all information. Avoid any surprises thanks to our transparent rates.
- Rent worry-free. Accurately perform the damage check and start your rental worry-free.
- Open the vehicle with your digital key. You can simply lock and unlock the vehicle using the app.
- Start the vehicle with the start/stop button or with the key found in the vehicle’s glove compartment.
- After the rental, refuel the vehicle and leave it in a clean state to avoid additional costs.
- Arrange payment. Let us have your account details so we can refund any outstanding deposit amounts or pay the outstanding amount straight via the app.
- Receive your invoice as soon as you’ve made your reservation.
The Dockx App uses set locations. You can collect your chosen vehicle from (and return it to) the car park at one of our 15 Dockx Service Shops or from one of our brand new Pick-up Points. A Pick-up Point is a retailer's car park or an unmanned location.
The app currently only allows you to rent the delivery vans and removal vans that are connected to our app. You can choose between our practical Mini Van (5.70 m³), Mega Van (10.50m³) and Easy Box (19.10 m³). The range of vehicles on offer via the app will be expanded in the near future.
App for business customers
Using the Dockx app, you can create an account and connect multiple drivers. This means your drivers will lose no time when collecting the vehicle and, as fleet manager, you can easily allocate delivery vans and maintain a clear overview. How does it work?
- Add drivers to your account by entering their name, e-mail address and date of birth.
- The driver receives an e-mail to create an account, which is linked to your company account.
- Once the driver has been created, you can add the driver to your reservation. - If you make multiple reservations, you can choose a (different) driver for each rental.
- You will receive the driver’s departure and arrival documents. This allows you to maintain an overview of the number of kilometres, damage, fuel levels and more.
- The ‘Driver Summary’ makes it easy to manage your drivers.