The Smartschool App has been specially developed for principals, teachers, students and parents. Depending on the choices made by your school, the Smartschool App will show the following options:
- Consult and register absences
- Read, compose, reply and forward messages
- Helpdesk: add and answer tickets
- Intradesk: view and download files
- Consult student tracking system
- View class schedules (and exam schedules)
- My documents: view, download and upload files
- My teachers: an overview of teachers for students
- Read news items
- Parent contact: make and consult appointments
- View and make reservations
- Consult and complete the school agenda (secondary education)
- Skore points book (teachers): consult and complete
- Skore pointbook (students): consult evaluations and reports
- Subjects: subject news, documents, web links, tasks, exercises and upload zone
The Smartschool App is being actively developed and will be given new functions at regular intervals.
Important: You need a device with Android 6.0 or higher. This app does NOT work on older versions of Android.
Do you have problems working with this app? Send an email to email@example.com or contact your school's Smart School administrator.