With the EVN2GO app, you can find the nearest EVN charging station, easily charge your electric vehicle, view your charging history as well as select your preferred stations.
How to use EVN2GO app:
- Go to EVN2GO application and register.
If you already have a registration – log in to your profile.
- Connect the charging station to the electric vehicle.
- Select that particular charging station from EVN2GO’s map.
- Select the charging port where the charging cable is plugged in or scan its QR code.
- Select “Start Charging”.
- You can monitor the charging state on your screen.
- To stop the process, re-open the application and select “End of Charging”.
EVN stations are free of charge for the period up to 31.01.2021. In case of any changes, you will be notified by e-mail.
In case of any problems during the charging process, contact EVN Customer Care Center at 0700 1 7777 from Monday to Friday, from 08:00 to 17:00. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com, including the following details: date and time, station location, login e-mail address, model of the electric vehicle, description of the problem.
More information can be found at www.evn2go.bg