If you are looking for an in-depth study of the Bible, this app is for you!
We offer the world’s most popular version of the Bible, the Holy King James Version, with Scofield’s commentaries.
Download for free and use it even offline!
Cyrus Ingerson Scofield was an American theologian, minister, and writer who wrote this study Bible in 1909, with the intention of providing a complete tool that would help to understand the Scriptures.
Scofield Reference Bible Commentary is a treasure trove of help for all readers of the Bible. Includes notes, sub-headings introduction to each book, cross-references and detailed analysis of the entire biblical text.
Study the important teachings found in the Bible. Look at other Bible passages that relate to the one that had a cross-reference on it.
Through studying the Bible, Christians discover a life of peace and prosperity.
Enjoy the unique features:
- BEST STUDY BIBLE: Scofield Reference Bible
Enjoy notes, commentaries, sub-headings, and cross-references.
The best study tool you can have on your phone!
- FREE DOWNLOADING and OFFLINE USE
Download it completely free and read or listen to the Bible without an internet connection
- AUDIO BIBLE
Enjoy listening to the complete KJV Bible with commentaries.
- PERSONALIZE YOUR BIBLE APP
• You can save favorites for easy reference and easily share the verses with your friends
• Tap any word and search in the whole Bible
• Write your own insights and study notes directly on your smartphone or tablet
• Resizable text: allows fine adjustment of text size
• Night mode option to darken the screen and read better. It may actually help you get a better sleep
• Receive inspirational verses daily or weekly and save them
The KJV Bible is a collection of 66 books divided into two main parts: the Old and the New Testament.
Each Testament is divided into books, chapters, and verses:
• Pentateuch (5: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy) and Historical books (12: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther)
• Poetic books (5: Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon)
• Prophetic Books (17: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi)
• Gospels (4: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) and Acts of the Apostles (1)
• Letters from St. Paul (14: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews) General Letters (7: James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.)
• Prophetic: Revelation (1)