Download Statenvertaling Bijbel, the best alternative for studying the Word! Download the best Bible app that will help you to understand much better the profound message of wisdom contained in the Bible.
- Our app allows you to read or listen to Statenvertaling Bijbel 1619 (DSV), the official translation of the Bible in Dutch, translated directly from the biblical languages: Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek.
The translation work was made in Leiden, in the Dutch province of South Holland, ordered by the government of the Protestant Dutch Republic. It was ready in 1637, authorized by the States General and published that same year.
- You can download and use the app for free. Our mission is to bring the Bible free to more and more Christians.
- You can read or listen to the Bible without having to be connected to the Internet.
- It's an audio Bible! Touch the sound icon and listen to the entire chapter or a particular verse. Put on your headphones and enjoy this new way of experiencing the Holy Word.
- The app allows you to select verses and save them in a list of favorites. In addition, you can add study notes. Personalize your Bible!
- Increase or decrease the size of the font text, according to your preference.
- Set night mode to avoid damaging the view if you read at night. The screen will darken and your eyes will rest, which facilitates a restful sleep.
- Share your favorite verses on Facebook or Twitter or send them to your friends via email, SMS or WhatsApp.
Download the complete Bible and choose the chapter you want to read:
The Bible is divided into two major parts, the Old and the New Testament.
The Old Testament is a collection composed of 39 books subdivided into Pentateuch, Historical Books, Poetic Books and Prophetic Books.
The books are: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament is a collection composed of 29 books subdivided into Gospels, History, Pauline Epistles, General Epistles and the Apocalypse.
The books are: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.