This is how you get the driving allowance you are entitled to!
BilBuddy is easy to use, logs trips with GPS and is adapted to the authorities' requirements for driving records. It doesn't get any easier.
1. Download BilBuddy app.
2. Press start/stop to register the trip.
3. Log in to bilbuddy.no and send a report to your employer or accountant.
4. Get the money in your account!
When you use your own car on work assignments, you are entitled to NOK 4.48 per kilometer in remuneration from your employer. Many people miss out on this money, because they forget trips or can't bear to list all small trips. Are you also someone who spends time entering more or less accurate trips in a book, then fine-tuning and sending the form to the employer? Then the risk is high that you not only spend unnecessary time, but also lose money you are entitled to.
But now there is an end to lost allowances: Let the phone do the work for you!
BilBuddy is an electronic driving book that works on your phone. After you have downloaded the app, just press start/stop to log journeys which are collected in a driving form. If you need to add parking expenses, toll crossings, extra passengers or the like, you can do it quickly and easily in the app or on BilBuddy's web portal. Then just send the report to the employer or accountant to get the money back.
Some of what you get with BilBuddy:
- Complete driving book with all your trips.
- Full flexibility, you lead the tours you want and edit freely when it suits.
- Trips are logged correctly with GPS in the phone.
- Suggests tollbooths, ferries, extra passengers and more.
- Enter places/customers etc. as favorites to easily add to the driving record.
- Add purpose for the trip
- Manual processing of the driving record both via web and mobile.
- Publicly approved reports.
- Full documentation protects you against misunderstandings.
- Calculates automatically according to the regulations.
- Reduces time spent on the driving record from 1-2 hours to a few minutes per months
- Ensured that the driving record is always correct.
- The driving books have detailed information about the place of visit.
- All driving books and expense vouchers are standardized.
- Possibility to mark the trips as private or work-related
Remember! Extensive use of GPS drains the battery faster than normal use.
Read more about the service at https://bilbuddy.no