INVESTING HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY
The Birdee app allows you to invest in only a few minutes. You don’t need to be wealthy nor a financial whiz kid and certainly don’t need to make an appointment on Saturday morning at the bank. Birdee is the next generation of savings, accessible to everyone!
LET’S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER
Tell us who you are, we’ll find the appropriate portfolio to make your money grow.
- We’ll ask you a few questions to determine your personal investor profile.
- This will allow us to offer you a portfolio that matches both your investment objectives and your risk sensitivity
INVEST YOUR SAVINGS
- Invest 1.000 € or more, it’s up to you to decide.
- We create our own portfolios with ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) and we optimize them constantly for the best performance, with a minimum level of risk.
- Stay connected to your money and track the performance of your investments any time, anywhere.
- Your money is always accessible whenever you need it.
- We charge a net annual fee of 1% for managing your investment: admin, deposits and transaction costs.
- There are no other costs: no entry fees, no exit fees, no reporting costs. Nothing.
SECURITY, OUR PRIORITY
- We keep your financial and personal data just as safe as any other traditional bank would do.
- Your money and assets are deposited in a bank that is regulated by the European Central Bank.
WE ARE AN OPEN BOOK
- We inform you clearly about your portfolios and market news you need without the financial jargon.
- Whatever your question, our customer services are always on hand to help you.
HUMANS BEHIND THE ROBOTS
Although Birdee is a highly automated platform, the human touch is at the heart of everything we do. Our algorithms are steered by an Investment committee. To further refine our algorithms, we use the analyses of a Strategic Committee consisting of experts.
BIRDEE IN THE NEWS
- “Financial advice from a robot?” Delano
- “RoboAdvisors – Offering low fees and dynamism” AGEFI Luxembourg
Birdee won the first prize at the BNP Paribas International Hackathon in 2016 and the prize of the “Disruptive Innovation of the year” at the 7 th edition of the Tech Startup Day organized by Startups.be.