WINK is a FREE chat app available for Android smartphones. Wink uses your phone's Internet connection to let you chat and message anyone of your choice. We provide an alternative to traditional SMS to send and receive messages.
WINK IS FREE: You only require internet on your smart phone to chat, message and keep in touch with friends, colleagues and family. We do not have subscription packages.
• ANIMATED EMOJIS: Send and receive fun and exciting emojis as you Message. (MUST CHECK THIS OUT).
•CLOUD MESSAGING: We ensure integrity of your messages is maintained and can be accessed whenever needed. In case you lose your cellphone you will always get every message once you setup wink app on any device using your credentials and verified account. We process real-time thereby ensuring no loss of messages. We issue you with error warning in case of broken communication with our cloud servers.
• GLOBAL COMMUNICATION: We enable messaging over internet. We allow users across the globe to communicate with loved ones and business associates. We do not charge anything extra for this service.
• QUICK SETUP AND INSTANT SETUP: We have a very simple on boarding process that takes few seconds, there are no pins and passwords required. Just a valid verification email address to help us ensure we do not support misuse and unnecessary spamming of our winkers.
• UPDATED CONTACTS: We use your active address book and constantly update to ensure you can message anyone in a wink. (Hope you got that joke)? Forget it. As I was saying in a wink we always refresh and update your address book.
• SILENT MESSAGING: In a world full of noise we are strictly silent in our messaging. Swift and precise. For so long we have been bombarded with noises various apps in the name of notification.
• DARK MODE: We have a very interesting dark mode that you must explore!
*DOWN SIDE: You must be online to enjoy using wink. Charges apply as per your mobile data or wi-fi provider. Some day we shall provide this too hopefully soon. ;)
Any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: