BleeTV is India's first deaf focused content provider platform. It is a great resource for the deaf in India to consume video content around topics under general knowledge, news, finance, English learning etc. It has an increasing growing library of such videos with new content getting added every single day. The platform proving good quality, authentic and credible information to the deaf.
The app is a great tool for the deaf looking for different kind of information as well as entertainment.
1. English learning in ISL: The app has a bank of English word meanings explained in ISL with examples and contexts. Downloading the app also enables the user to learn a new English word every day. The search feature also makes the platform a great resource to refer to new English word meanings. It is an on-growing English to ISL dictionary.
The content also consists of grammar rules explanations in ISL. A deaf user who wishes to learn or improve English skills can benefit a lot by using BleeTV regularly.
2. General Knowledge Videos in ISL: Videos related to various interesting topics from around the world. These videos are extremely interesting to watch with relevant pictorial references.
3. News stories in ISL: News stories in Indian Sign Language. Videos on selective important current affairs. Stay updated on what is happening in the country and around the world. Videos have narrations/ dramas/ explanations talking about latest and the most trending topics.
4. Finance related videos in ISL: Addressing the gap of unavailability of finance related content in sign language, the app has many informative videos related to different financial services, laws, taxation etc. There are videos in Indian sign language about banking, investments, taxation etc.
5. Entertainment: There are funny sketches, short stories, dance dramas, interviews and much more in ISL for the deaf users to enjoy!
BleeTV is a platform that brings the deaf community in India on one platform to watch and enjoy content made exclusively for them right from conceptualisation to final presentation.