Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
— Check account balances
— View account details
— Submit and track claims
— Take a picture of your receipt and upload it to a claim
— Add, edit or delete Service Providers
— Enter a Help Ticket
— We use advanced encryption technology for your protection.
— We use the same Site Identifier technology to verify your identity as we do for our online site.
* This is not the Bank of America Mobile Banking app, which allows you to access your bank and brokerage accounts.
** User must have already established a Username and Password on the online site prior to using the Bank of America Health app.
This app is for convenient account access only. Please visit our full site (www.bankofamerica.com/benefitslogin) for complete plan details, and consult a professional adviser regarding tax or legal advice about your Health Account.
Bank of America N.A. Member FDIC.
© 2013 Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America – Health App Support >
With BusinessSource Mobile you can:
* Deposit checks with your phone with Mobile Deposit
* Access account summary and transaction details
* Search for transactions
* Transfer money from one account to another with book transfer
* Conduct ACH and wire approvals
* Setup mobile alerts
* Utilize GPS to get one-touch access and directions to ATM and banking center locations
Safe and Secure Access:
Your security is our main priority, which is why we’ve built the following safe access tools into the BusinessSource application:
* You set your own security access password
* No personal data is stored on your device
* Once you close the app or log out, your session will end
* Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is always used to encrypt your personal information such as username, password, and account information over the Internet
Enroll in BusinessSource Mobile Banking Today!
To access BusinessSource Mobile, you must first be enrolled in BusinessSource and have logged onto the desktop version of BusinessSource. Once you’ve done this, simply download the free BusinessSource Mobile application to maximize your cash flow on the go. You must have an android device 2.3 or later in order to use the BusinessSource Mobile application.*
For more information, read the BusinessSource Mobile Terms and Conditions.
*Check with your carrier for fees that may apply.