This is the BoosterPRO app, the largest climate intelligence platform in Latin America, which generates agronomic and climate models that help you make better decisions in the field.
This involves monitoring the microclimate of crops through sensors, the use of satellite images, digital field notebooks, weather forecasts specific to your farm, personalized alerts and management reports that allow you to compare conditions from harvest to harvest.
In practice, this means:
- more predictability for better planning of daily operations in the field;
- monitoring of planting failures;
- greater visibility of health, water stress and crop development;
- monitoring the conditions that influence the appearance of pests and diseases, in addition to knowing the best time to carry out applications;
- practicality to transform agronomic knowledge into specific alerts;
And in the case of irrigated crops, our irrigation management helps monitor the plants' real water needs throughout their development, optimizing the use of water resources and generating savings of up to 60% in water and 40% in energy, and an increase of up to 20% in productivity.
The result is reduced risks for producers, gains in income and reduced costs due to improved decision-making.