Now you can have in the palm of your hand your daily care to treat diabetes, the Glic! With the app, our purpose is to help people with diabetes, connecting patient and medical staff to facilitate carbohydrate counting and insulin dose calculation. Made for those who have type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, LADA, MODY and gestational.
Now those who use Glic have more benefits and advantages to treat diabetes. Purchase your medications in the app and receive everything at home! Share your reports with a nutritionist, in addition to the blood glucose chart. Manage reminders to measure blood glucose, exercise, and take medications. You can program hypoglycemia alert, carbohydrate counting and insulin dose calculation. Use the blood glucose diary and food diary to facilitate your treatment routine. In addition to the blood glucose chart!
The Glic app is the only one recommended by the Brazilian Society of Diabetes (SBD). Have an important ally in the treatment of type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes, enabling the recording of blood glucose and automated calculation of doses from your medical prescription. Glic is a pioneer in digital health for the treatment of diabetes. And it's free!
🔍 Blood Diary
- Enter your blood glucose and visualize your blood glucose curve on the system.
🔍 Carbohydrate Counting
- Just register what you're going to eat and the quantities (in homemade measures). Leave the calculations to the app.
🔍 Food table
- Table of foods that can be selected according to your diet, and even suggest new ones. Nutritional table with more than 3,000 foods with detailed nutritional information for carbohydrate counting.
🔍 Insulin Dose Calculation
- From your prescription, Glic calculates the insulin dose (bolus) required.
🔍 Medication Alert
- From your prescription of oral and injectable medications, Glic sends you a reminder not to forget your medication.
🔍 Diabetes Education Content
- In the app you have a news feed and content developed especially for diabetes education. Understand the impact of hypoglycemia, how to regulate blood glucose in sleep, the differences in type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
Treating your diabetes is easy! Register and log into the app, transcribe your prescription and record your diabetes treatment data. Inform your blood glucose and the app calculates the correction dose, if necessary. Also inform each of the foods to be consumed and count on the app to calculate the necessary bolus dose. Ready! Now it's just a matter of presenting the reports to your medical team more easily to treat diabetes.
Treatment in your pocket. Download the app, set your goals, transcribe your prescription and count on Glic to help you with a blood glucose chart, blood glucose diary, carbohydrate count, insulin calculation and hypoglycemia alert.
Glic gives you more time to take care of your life! 😉
📌 Medical officer: Dr. Karla Melo, CRM 81255 SP, PhD in endocrinology, founder of the Center for Excellence in Care for Diabetics at HC-FMUSP, one of the leading diabetes specialists in Brazil and has lived with type 1 diabetes for over 40 years .