You know those passages you mark in your books? Those that are the most important parts, that say everything and that mark us in some way? Those that we mark, underline, underline or that make us mark the pages?
Most of them are never around when we need them. They are on the shelves at home, in borrowed books and, often, in places we don't even remember where (not to mention those passages that we simply forget)!
So the idea is to have all of them here, on your smartphone! In a way that you can store, organize, find, remember and share any of them easily whenever you need.
And if you liked an excerpt, a lot of people will too! As good as indicating is to receive good reading indications, isn't it? Meet new books and new people by exploring, following and interacting with excerpts posted by your friends and across the web.
Some things you can do:
- SAVE all your excerpts, no matter where and how they are: in books, photos, notes or in your head;
- Easily ORGANIZE your entire library of snippets by tags, authors and titles;
- FIND your snippets quickly by searching for words, tags, authors or titles;
- SHARE your snippets with your network, privately or even on other apps, such as Instagram;
- FOLLOW what your friends are reading and your favorite passages in the feed;
- MEET new people and new books when exploring the net;
- INTERACT with excerpts shared by others;
- CREATE LIST of books you want to read and buy directly on Amazon.