The application contains a detailed guide in performing the Amaal of Ashura and the Amaal for the Day of Arba’een. The application contains a detailed guide on what to do for the day of Ashura, the supplications and salutations that should be recited especially for the day of Ashura and also the Day of Arbaeen.
The Day of Ashura is a day that the grandson of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), Imam Hussain (A.S.) and his family and followers was brutally slaughtered in Kerbala, Iraq. To remember this day, we are recommended to do the Amaal of Ashura. This Amaal is not limited to only performing on the Day of Ashura and can be performed anytime.
The app is an upgrade from our previous version with better Arabic fonts and video and audio resources along with a better interface.
This app has been completely re-done from our previous app. New features include:
- A new better interface for all your devices
- Better Arabic font with sizing options via Settings
- Transliteration section
- Ability to view videos on the app
- Can customize the app using the settings (i.e. View Arabic, Transliteration, font size, and more)
- Can view Full Du'a OR Line By Line (configurable via settings)
- Sharing options
- Landscape and portrait compatibility
- Bookmarking and much more!