Hopkins Self-Checkout is an easy, fast way to borrow books from the Johns Hopkins Libraries. Currently implemented at the Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Brody Learning Commons and Sheridan Libraries at DC, Self-Checkout uses your Android phone or tablet to check out items anywhere in these buildings.
To borrow books:
• Download the Hopkins Self-Checkout app to your phone or tablet
• Open the app and sign in with your JHED credentials
• Scan book barcodes; Finish
• Self-Checkout will email you a receipt with due dates
• If the books are going to your locker or carrel, you’re done!
• If you are leaving Eisenhower or BLC with the books, desensitize them at the station near the Service Desk
Questions? Ask at the Service Desk or email Circmail@jhu.edu