Welcome to the App of the Sweetgrass First Nation! This app has been developed by Sweetgrass First Nation for the purposes of facilitating better communication from band leadership for a boost in transparency, engagement, and feedback. Additionally, the app will allow Sweetgrass First Nation staff, community members, band members, and the general public to keep up with goings-on around the Nation via push notifications.
The app will be used to distribute important information about news, events, press releases, career opportunities, and emergency alerts; requesting and collecting data and feedback directly from app users via fillable forms; collect signatures and document authorizations from individual app users; and internal communications and authorizations between administrative users.
App users can utilize native Android functionality to quickly and easily add posted events to their device calendar with one tap, as well as receive push notifications. Connect directly to the Band Office – submit requests, information, and questions that will be associated with your user account; make your voice heard! Authorize or reject documents sent by the Band Office, and issue corrections.
Our application requires registration because our app administrators need the ability to curate content specific to individual users, user groups or all registered users. All feature sets included in the application are accessible by all users, only the content is curated by which registered account a user has.
Features for app users include:
- Register for an account
- View Content Supplied by the Band Office in a chronological order or by category:
- Receive push notifications from the Band Office at a moment's notice for:
- Job Opportunities
- Band Meeting Announcements
- Community Events
- Emergency Notices
- Programs & Training
- Application forms for Band Resources
- Any other important communications
- Provide signatures for submitted forms
- Provide document authorizations and/or corrections
- Add events to their device's calendar with one tap
- Download, share, or print PDF or JEG documents from the Band Office
- Complete and submit fillable forms to provide information, feedback, or ask questions
- Receive personalized communications based on their user account or associated user groups
Download the Sweetgrass First Nation App today – just four simple steps to register!