It's your complete Football Delight. Must for a true Football fan!!
**Top 20 in more than 20 countries**
- Google Cast™ Enabled
- Match Facts - Statistics - Lineups - tables
- News Feeds
- Free Push Notifications for your favorite team's Score Updates
- Free Push notification
- User friendly UI
- Bandwidth friendly
And it's FREE!
Delightful user feedbacks ---
Jan 21, 2015 by Cory Steele
Just amazing - has everything you could ask for and more. Great quality highlights right at your fingertips.
Feb 13, 2015 by GunnerCTICO
Immense - This App is incredible! Almost too good to be true. All the football highlights you need in HD!! I hope they keep it this way! Loving it! Thank you Footylight team! Now I won't miss a thing!
Mar 24, 2014 by Kieran Morrison
Great app - Was a bit sceptical at first about this app, but it totally warrants the 5 star rating. Live scores, HD highlights, has the option to watch full matches amongst many other features. Pleasantly surprised
Footy Live for 2015 includes:
• Worm score and live text commentary – follow the game from every angle
• Push notifications – never miss a minute of the action with customizable game alerts
• Advanced statistics – including contested possessions and disposal efficacy
• Breaking news and opinion - coverage by Australian Associated Press and Sportmate’s own team of journalists
• Expert analysis – opinions from Terry Wallace, Liam Pickering, Cam Mooney, Nathan Brown and new AFL experts Barry Hall, Jake King and Brad Sewell
• Pre-match coverage – including KPIs for Champion Data, team line ups and exclusive Sportsmate previews
• Team overviews – review season performances and stay up to date on the developments of any AFL team
• NAB Challenge as well as VFL, SANFL, WAFL and NEAFL
• Design – cleaner layout and improved graphics
• Match day engine – receive news and live scores quicker and easier
• Player profiles – new player card style layout including Dream Team tallies
• Head to head analysis - review past games between players and teams
There are plenty more updates in the pipeline, so keep an eye on our Twitter page for future announcements - @sportsmate
We actively use Twitter to let you know about updates, new features, interesting stats and anecdotes, plus respond to any questions that you may have.
Please send all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest highlights of the most popular competitions will be updated rapidly with high quality
With this application you can:
+ Watching latest matches/soccer/football highlights
+ Easily querying video for a club, competition you love
+ Easily searching for a club, competition
+ Viewing full match again
+ Simple and sexy UI
All the football clips are hosted by YouTube and Dailymotion. So it's very fast for streaming.
Some of popular teams:
You can pick the teams that you'd like to follow to home activity
Some of the competitions:
* UEFA Champions League
* UEFA Europa League
* UEFA Cup
* Euro 2008
* Euro 2012
* Copa America
* World Cup - Women
* Olympics 2008
* London 2012 Olympics
* World Cup 2010
* AFC Asian Cup
* Copa Libertadores
* Africa Cup of Nations
* CONCACAF Champions League
* England - Barclays Premier League
* England - Championship
* England - English Cups
* Spain - Liga BBVA
* Spain - Liga Adelante
* Spain - Copa Del Rey
* Germany - Bundesliga
* Germany - 2. Bundesliga
* Germany - DBF Pokal
* Italy - Serie A
* Italy - Serie B
* Italy - Coppa Italia
* France - Ligue 1
* France - Ligue 2
* France - Coup De France
* Turkey - Spor Toto Super Lig
* Turkey - PTT 1. Lig
* Turkey - Ziraat Cup
* Argentina - Primera A
* Australia - Hyundai A-League
* Austria - Bundesliga
* Belgium - Jupiler Pro League
* Brazil - Série A
* Bulgaria - A PFG
* Chile - Primera División
* China - Super League
* Colombia - Copa Mustang
* Costa Rica - Primera Division
* Croatia - T-Com 1.HNL
* Denmark - SAS Ligaen
* Ecuador - Primera A
* Egypt - Egyptian League
* Greece - Super League
* Holland - Eredivisie
* Hungary - Soproni Liga
* Indonesia - Super League
* Iran - Pro League
* Israel - Ligat ha-Al
* Japan - J-League
* Malaysia - Super League
* Mexico - 1a División
* Paraguay - Division de Honor
* Peru - Primera División
* Poland - Ekstraklasa
* Portugal - Liga Sagres
* Romania - Liga 1
* Russia - Premier League
* Scotland - C. Bank Premier League
* Saudi Arabia - Saudi Pro League
* Sweden - Allsvenskan
* South Africa - Premiership
* Switzerland - Axpo Super League
* Ukraine - Premier League
* USA - Major League Soccer
* Uruguay - Primera División
* United Arab Emirates - UFL
* Venazuela - Primera Division
* Other Leagues
With one click you can change your background. Just keep pressed the image you like and it will become your new incredible wallpaper.
Esta aplicación muestra todos los detalles de las competiciones de fútbol. Podrás visualizar los partidos de los próximos días, resultados, clasificaciones y las principales estadísticas de tu equipos y rivales. También podrás ver el partido televisado de cada semana y escuchar el programa de Radio Marca en diferido y mantenerte informado a través de las noticias de las competiciones y los vídeo resúmenes.
Estamos mejorando constantemente el servicio mediante la incorporación de nuevos contenidos y funciones, y agradecemos tus comentarios de las novedades, así como la valoración de nuestra aplicación.
Create as many jumper designs as you like, email and share them with friends, save to your phone, twitter and facebook while also commenting and ranking other people designs on the Footy Jumpa facebook page. We would also love to hear of any new design templates that you would like added to the App.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL WORLD CUP EMOJI APP! WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH
FIFA AND/OR THE WORLD CUP ORGANIZATION. BUT WE LOVE GOALLLLLLLLS JUST AS MUCH AS THEM!
● APP FEATURES ●
- World Cup, Futbol & Soccer HD Emojis Are Perfect For The Games!
- Super Fast Loading!
- We have emojis for penalty kicks, corner kicks, goalie saves, hand balls, headers and lot's more!!!!
● SOCCER EMOJIS HOW TO ●
- Method 1 -
To share an hd emoji, simply touch it, then touch the chat app you want to share it with!
- Method 2 -
Using your favorite chat app, go to attach an image. Choose World Cup Emojis then pick an hd emoji to share!
Goals, Assists, Shots on Goal (SOG), Shots, Fouls, Cards, Corner Kicks (CK) and Saves. 6 customizable buttons for defining your own stats.
- Perfect for Coaches or Parents.
- Supports viewing a teams's Season results quickly within the APP.
- Display Player names under Player Icons.
- Ability to produce MaxPreps file for uploading to the site.
- Ability to import/export Team Roster files.
**Set Portrait or Landscape display mode in the Preferences
- Ability to rename buttons CKs, Saves, C1, C2 and C3
- ability to automatically Tweet Game Events via Twitter (see below for setup)
Long Click on Player ICONs to sub IN/OUT quickly. See all 11 players on the screen for quick/easy awarding of stats.
It will also track the amount of time a player plays in the game.
All player's stats can be viewed by clicking the menu button and selecting VIEW STATS.
Team Stats are displayed by Half/Total on the Team Setup Tab and are included in email body.
You can email the player's stats to anyone as a CSV or HTML attachment.
You can save the Game Results locally for loading / viewing / emailing at a later time.
Stats are auto-saved if you leave the game accidentally by hitting the return key and they are reloaded when you re-enter the App.
For Twitter (Version 2.2+ of Android required):
- 1st Authenticate the Application to use Twitter
- Twitter browser will display for you to login and approve
- Twitter redirects back to APP after approval
- Authenticate button will disappear
- Check on the Twitter Checkbox
- From MENU - See Twitter Settings to select Game Events to Tweet. Goals and Game Notes are on by default
- Return from Twitter Settings by using the RETURN ARROW on your phone.
- Take stats as normal and selected Game Events will be posted to Twitter.
- Settings are automatically saved for next use of App
======= Other recent changes ========
ver 2.74 - Add team names to Start of Match notification
ver 2.73 - German translations corrections; Post starting lineup to Facebook; Correct issue on manage line-up page with clearing line-up.
ver 2.72 - corrects reporting error in MaxPreps file
ver 2.71 - Correct issue with Stats not moving correctly when sorting players
ver 2.70 - Preference screen changes; Undo Button Color change implemented
ver 2.66 - Post players In to Game Events only, incorrectly pushing to Twitter.
ver 2.64 - Display "Players In" at the start of the game in the Game Events log.
ver 2.63 - Adds ability to change button colors to list of predefined colors via settings
ver 2.62 - Adds ability to capture a score on own goal
A free (Lite) version of this app is also available: Sport Club Manager LITE.
- Create your club: you can create new clubs in a few steps, or import a previously created club. You can use a previously created example as well, for testing the application.
- Manage money balances: set a membership fee, and control debts and deposits for club members, club payments, etc.
- Create teams automatically: select several players and hit the button; up to 5 teams will be created basing on player abilities and/or stats. Your teams are ready to start a match.
- Save match result history: When your match ends, you can store match result within your app. A match result history will be saved, so you can query it anytime.
- Manage stats for your players: basing on match result history, your players will receive diferent amount of points, which will let them join a "club ranking table". There, you will be able to see their stats (victories, ties, losts, Win/loss ratio, etc.).
- Import/export sports club information: export player information, statistics, balances, etc. A backup is always necessary!
- Upcoming: New topics for the FAQ, resources usage optimization.
All suggestions are welcome!
- Fixed update-related error
- Fixed foto cropping
- Fixed permissions (only WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE needed)
- Improved performance
- Improved SD checking
- New "Team list" layout
- Minor bugs fixed
- Export options improved
- Fixed XML backup problem
- Minor bugs fixed
- Translation bugs fixed
- Club creation templates added
- Top scorers list
- Minor bugs fixed
- Added club creation assistant
- Added F.A.Q.
- Fixed error in payments list filtering
- Alternative views in player ranking and scorers list
- Data export/import includes player photos
- Minor bugs fixed
- Improved player selection form: new appearance for player cell, added player sorting, improved list behavior.
- Changed player info view: added list of played matches, moved player photo.
- Changed result list view: improved appearance.
- Changed payments list view: improved appearance, improved list behavior, added "change item" option.
- Fixed errors on payments list and player selection list
- Added "copy to clipboard" option in "team list" screen
- Improved team creation (fixed several errors)
- Screen keeps on while in "scoring mode". Also added "scoring log".
- Added "issues" section on results (from "scoring mode", and "result list")
- Added "export full club balances to XLS" option (in "payments list")
- Fixed error with SQLite and journaling [...].
- Minor changes in result list layout
- "Issues" edition availability in result list
- Club definitions (backups) can be exported (sdcard) and shared (mail, bt, etc.)
- Fixed visual issues on Jellybean
- New backup format, for faster import/export of data.
- Fixed eventual hangs in automatic team creation
- Fixed OOM error when working with big images (setting player photos).
- Added sending payment receipt option (inc. verification code).
- Added verifying receipt codes.
- It's possible now to add players to previously created teams.
- Added debt scheduling option.
- Fixed some translation, ANR and FC errors.
- Few interface changes.
When you watch a football game, you might have felt confused “how many minutes has it gone by from the beginning of the game?”
Most of the information about the game is provided in the form of “In the Xth minutes of the second half”. However, you often need to show it with the time from the beginning of the game.
During your calculation the game moves forward by the second, and you must be get distracted.
But now, you get an application named “FOOTBALL TIMER”.
This is an app which always ticks down the time from the beginning of the game.
No need to calculate, and you can concentrate attention on watching the game with
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
Coaches can make announcements or changes on the go, and can send instant messages to players and parents. Parents can feel secure knowing that they haven’t missed a schedule change and can coordinate with the coach and other parents through group messaging. The app protects your privacy because only coaches, players and family members have login access. Specific functions include:
For the staff (coaches and club/league officials):
- Broadcast instant text and voice alerts to players and families.
- Make and announce schedule changes within the app.
- Check attendance and announce game results (such as score and MVP) instantly.
- Access training materials on the field.
For players and family:
- Receive real time updates of alerts, schedule changes, game results and other announcements.
- Access all team information in one place.
- Instant messaging with teammates, parents and coaches.
- Store, organize and share pictures and videos.
Note that use of this app requires the team or organization to be registered for First Touch.
Topps is back with the all-new KICK 15, the only real-world, real-time football trading card app. Only in KICK 15 can you play cards and earn points in real-time based on how actual players perform on the pitch. Follow the excitement as the live action unfolds in every Barclays Premier League, Bundesliga, and Major League Soccer match with KICK 15.
MULTIPLE LEAGUES AND LANGUAGES
Featuring 57 licensed clubs and over 1,000 players, KICK 15 expands into the German Bundesliga and the United States Major League Soccer. And for the first time, KICK 15 is available in English, German and Spanish. The global game is now on a global stage in KICK 15. Get ready to take on supporters from Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Tottenham Hotspur, Bayer Leverkusen, Hamburg, LA Galaxy, Portland Timbers, Seattle Sounders, DC United, and more.
FLOW OF THE GAME SCORING
Watch live matches and score points with your best KICK 15 player cards. Our improved “flow of the game” scoring system allows users to predict momentum changes, swap cards in their starting XI, and feel the excitement of every touch, pass, tackle, shot, and goal. With KICK 15, more events turn into more points ensuring that only the smartest users will win. Win the week, earn your cap!
Never miss setting your starting XI with the all-new MATCH CENTER. Keep track of each match across multiple leagues around the globe, as it’s all happening. Plus our enhanced user interface mixes a sleek, modern design with more user-friendly card-playing features to maximize the fun.
AMAZING NEW CARD SETS
Tired of only one base card per player? How about five! KICK 2015 launches with five base cards per player, each one scoring differently based on rarity. Plus, new limited-print cards indicate card circulation as they are being sold so you can best time your packet openings. But hurry, once a certain number is sold, they are automatically sold out! And with stunning new insert card sets released daily, you’ll be able to chase all your favorite football stars.
TRADE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL
KICK 15 has the best football card collecting community in the world. All-new expanded trading allows for up to 18 cards to be swapped in a single deal. And with multiple leagues, you can execute mega-deals, like Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Thomas Muller, for Bastian Schweinsteiger and Landon Donovan. A new Trader Score allows you to rate your fellow traders on their trustworthiness and deal-making ability. And with the new Locked Card feature, you can prevent annoying offers for your favorite cards as well as show them off.
Get ready for match day madness with KICK 15.
--Follow @toppsKICK on twitter.
--Check out our fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ToppsKICK
PLEASE, if your carrier is blocking tethering don't leave ME with a one star rating. If I could I'd make all carriers be fair I would, but I can't. Don't blame me for what your carrier broke or blocked.
Please note that in order to use TetherJelly you NEED ROOT ACCESS.
* Having problems using the WiFi AP feature on your Jellybean device?
* Are you "connected" but not really connected?
TetherJelly attempts to fix the WiFi tethering on some Jellybean devices. The indication of the problem is that you're connected to the WiFi AP on the host device, but the guest device is unable to access the internet despite having a seemingly valid IP address.
The problem is that on some devices, the routing doesn't get properly set up so while you're physically connected, your packets do not get routed through the 'live' connection. It is effectively the same as being connected to a router that isn't connected to the internet: You have a strong connection and you can communicate with the router, but you can't communicate with anything external to it.
TetherJelly fixes this issue by determining your mobile (3G/4G/LTE) connection and submitting the appropriate command to the 'iptables' service on your phone to route the packets from the guest device through the mobile connection.
As mentioned above, TetherJelly requires root (privileged) access to your device to be able to communicate with the iptables service.
The routing changes do not persist over reboots so if you power cycle or reboot your device you have to run TetherJelly again.