End time not displayed correctly I think this error exists also on the FairPhone version. The end time of the peace of mind period is equal to the duration instead of being calculated correctly. Please correct this.
Finally.. Finally something which doesn't let anyone disturb me when I am resting.. Plus you can select for how much time you want to disconnect
Useful, practically-designed Worth the download :-)
Simple and practical
Perfect Looked for an app that performs the simple function this app does for a long time, this does it perfectly.
Clever. It is simply the 'Airplane mode' revamped with a fun interface. I had never used that mode before but the Peace of Mind app entices you to. By using this app my battery managed to go down only 14% in 15 hours! Also good to be off the hook: when the app is running, no temptation to check the phone! No bug to report (Samsung Galaxy SII - JB 4.3.)
- Restore sound to previous setting (bug fix)
- RootTools updated to version 3.4
- Enhanced tablet layout
- Fixed bug for some Android 4.3 devices
- Out of beta!
- Improved Widget layout
- DashClock extension added
- Restores previous ringerMode at the end of an Airplane-mode PeaceOfMind
- Added About dialog (in Settings)
- Added Brazilian-Portuguese and Russian translations, and completed other translations