End time not displayed correctly I think this error exists also on the FairPhone version. The end time of the peace of mind period is equal to the duration instead of being calculated correctly. Please correct this.
The app was not able to turn on airplane mode. The note said "unavailable: requires a rooted device and superuser access when running android 4.2 or later." I'm running android 6.0.1 on the fairphone 2. Unfortunately this app was not a default one anymore... Can you help me to get it run?
Finally.. Finally something which doesn't let anyone disturb me when I am resting.. Plus you can select for how much time you want to disconnect
Useful, practically-designed Worth the download :-)
Simple and practical
Perfect Looked for an app that performs the simple function this app does for a long time, this does it perfectly.
- Restore sound to previous setting (bug fix)
- RootTools updated to version 3.4
- Enhanced tablet layout
- Fixed bug for some Android 4.3 devices
- Out of beta!
- Improved Widget layout
- DashClock extension added
- Restores previous ringerMode at the end of an Airplane-mode PeaceOfMind
- Added About dialog (in Settings)
- Added Brazilian-Portuguese and Russian translations, and completed other translations
Auto Clean, Boost, Manage wifi, volume on schedule; save your time and troubles