Search the catalogue, place holds, and renew items from this fast, easy to use app on your mobile device.
Search the catalogue:
- Enter your search terms right from the home screen. Don’t see what you’re looking for right away? Use the filters to refine your search and get your hands on the item you want fast.
- View an item’s holdings to find out where you can pick up a copy.
- Place a hold to have an item sent to your preferred library for pickup once it’s available.
Manage your account:
- Check to see if you have items ready for pickup, or overdue, and check your fines right on the home screen.
- Renew items out.
- View and manage your holds.
- View your reading history.
- View your fines details.
Access your library barcode:
- No need to panic if you’ve forgotten your library card; the app includes a barcode image you can use to borrow materials.
Available for customers of the following library systems:
- Chinook Regional Library
- Lakeland Library Region
- Palliser Regional Library
- Parkland Regional Library
- Pahkisimon Nuyeʔáh Library System (PNLS)
- Regina Public Library (RPL)
- Saskatoon Public Library (SPL)
- Southeast Regional Library
- Wapiti Regional Library
- Wheatland Regional Library