Later you can review the spot on the map. You can tilt and rotate the map and animate the camera to the marker. A detailed view presents additional information like the address and the photo.
You can get turn-by-turn directions to the spot with Waze, Google Maps Navigation or any other suitable app of your choice.
We respect your privacy. When you set the location, the current latitude, longitude and time are stored on your device in a private folder. If you use the app to take a picture, it is stored on the SD card.
We appreciate all feedback.
Choose from three navigation systems including:
🚗 A dynamic destination-pointing compass. Simply follow the arrow back to your car.
🚗 Maps showing the route back to your vehicle.
🚗 GPS Reflected Pseudoradar. You are at the center of the radar screen. Your car will glow when hit by the radar sweeper. Keep walking until your car joins you at the center of the screen.
"5 stars. Finally a nice simple way to find my car that actually works, and not only the car. It works on anything to find your way back."
"Great car-finder. Does a great job of finding my car. In my tests it is accurate to 4 meters which is fantastic for a phone gps. Good work and thanks for a great app! "
We have loaded the app with all kinds of extras to entertain as well as navigate!
** DS Software specializes in mobile navigation solutions.
-Log fuel event
-Log other events(service, parking, tuning, etc)
-Reports (fuel rate, costs by date/type, total cost, etc)
-Support multiple cars
-Create Notification by odometer or date
-Google drive backup
Keywords: car, logbook, fuel logger, vehicles, fuel tracker, mileage, car statistic, vehicles statistic
Three easy steps to get started in less than ONE minute:
GP VTS is easy to install. Just a couple of clicks, and you are there.
You can use your existing GP VTS account user name and password to login to GP VTS mobile App. Please use the SAME account to login to all devices.
3. Enjoy your protection
Once you have logged-in, you can monitor, track all of your vehicle.
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions. We'd love to hearing from you.
This is the most easy to use car locator in the Play store.
Classy analog speedometer dial with realistic look to complement your car dashboard. Crisp and clear pixel perfect design is readable in sunlight or during night time. The dial scale can be configured to suit different applications. Select the maximum possible speed for you vehicle and watch your speed with greater precision either your are on a plane, train, car, bike, boat or bicycle
Track and display important trip information in real time. Current, Average and Maximum speed, heading, distance covered, moving and stopped time, altitude, location coordinates.
Build-in GPS location tracker will help you not to get lost. You can always switch to map mode and check your current position on the map together with the route you’ve already covered. The map mode supports track up feature, where map is rotated in the direction of your movement.
Optimized for Tablets.
Speed Tracker is the only speedometer app fully optimized for large tablet screens. Designed exclusively for tablet big screen it shows all the important trip information at a glance on a single screen and supports both portrait and landscape orientation. Full screen Map mode is also available. Landscape mode allows you to mount your device horizontally on your car dashboard. If you prefer seeing things at wider angle then you find landscape mode especially useful and practical.
Head-up display – outstanding feature available ONLY in Speed Tracker application. Just enable HUD and put your phone under the windshield. Specially designed HUD interface will display the most accurate speed right on the windshield. HUD can also be used as a large digital speedometer, just double tap the screen to switch between mirrored and non-mirrored display.
Cool additional feature, available via In App Purchase, is:
You don’t remember the trip or how much time does it take to visit your friends or the distance to your office? - Trip Log will help you! Trip Log records and saves the information within the application. You can easily have the access to ALL the trips with just one click. Inside the Trip Log you can check your trip on the map, speed, average speed, maximum speed, distance, total time, etc. Want to share your driving experience or just compare your every day trips? With Trip Computer it’s easy as A, B, C. You can also export all the trips in available formats (CSV, KML, GPX) or even share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or via email.
GPS usage will dramatically reduce device battery life.
GPS is not always accurate due to device hardware sensor limitations.
Data connection is required to use map.
Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
- Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
- Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
- Need more info? Refer to website!
-> fuel logger
-> record any expense
-> maintenance records
-> trip management with cost, reimbursement, GPS tracking, etc...
-> and much more...
My cars is very easy to use! With a few seconds after every fill-up you will quickly build valuable statistics that will tell you how much cost your vehicle. And you will be very surprised!
If you have data in Excel or in any other app, you can also contact support to help you import it in My Cars.
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, ...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Trip management with customizable categories (trip type, client, tag) that allows to track trips that can be reimbursed
- Many statistics/charts/reports
- Advanced reminders (like reminder on next maintenance)
- Export/import in csv/xml
- Support of Bi-fuel,Dual-fuel,Electric vehicles
PRO features: (requires enabling PRO mode)
- Dropbox support for auto-backup and import/export
- Multiple currency support with exchange rates
- Trip management
- Advanced customization (road types, driving style, trip type, clients, tags, etc...)
- Print any screen with ease to Google Cloud Print
How to enable PRO mode?
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app
-> Enable adds in Go Pro Menu
Detailed features set:
- Refuels can be entered either with trip distance or odometer
- Refuels can be used with either fuel price or refuel cost
- Diverse types of refuels (full/partial,missed,partial with gauge,etc...)
- Support of bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of dual-fuel cars (flexfuel). 2 options: manual blend gasoline + ethanol (for Brazil) and standard E85, Exx, etc...
- Support of most worlwide units (full UK support for instance)
- Support of a different unit of distance by car. Please enable this option in advanced parameters. That way you can have one car in miles and a second one in kilometers
- Charts with filter by car and/or date range. Easy editing of data in the charts.
- Maintenance records management with reminders
- Bill records (insurance, parking, etc...) with reminders
- Distance statistics: total distance, distance/year, distance/month, distance/day
- Cost statistics: cost per category (refuel,bill,services). Cost/distance, cost/year, cost/month, cost/day, etc...
- Fuel efficiency statistics
- Report with best/worst fuel efficiency. Easy to track under which conditions you were good or bad.
- Fuel quantity units: US Gallons, Imperial gallons and liters
- Many fuel efficiency units
- Many currency codes
- Export/import in CSV/XML format
- Quick refuel widget with the ability to use the picture of your car
- My Cars launcher widget with different icons (car, bike, etc....)
- Automatic/Manual backup of data (through export)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features), please contact support by email.
- Location: used for trip tracking of start/end location. Can be disabled in settings
- Internet access: used to store backups to Dropbox, to load exchange rates
- Access SDCard: used to store local auto-backups
Tired of sending complex SMS to your GPS Tracker Xexun or clone devices, or paying monthly fees to someone track your car or motorcycle? How about controlling your device with a few clicks from your Android smartphone?
With the Austral GPS Car Tracker you can monitor your vehicles (boat, etc), people and animals tracked by devices Xexun and others from your Droid smartphone with a few clicks at a cost of SMS messages.
On the main screen just select the brand, model, phone number and password of your GPS Tracking and click OK.
In our app we have 4 main screens:
- Dashboard: where you can check your vehicle’s current location, speed and distance from your smartphone. All of these in a simple and intuitive screen with a map.
- Locations: when and where your vehicle went since you installed the app. Also it shows the real address of that location, no more Latitude and Longitude!
- Events: know the commands you sent and received from your device in an easily reading form that anyone can understand.
- Settings: here you can send some commands to your device like changing the password, change the GPS mode, listen to your car, cut vehicle’s engine, GeoFence, define over speed and move alerts and much more.
You also receive light and sound warnings indicating that the vehicle was moved, if the alarm was triggered, SOS was pressed or the vehicle was exceeding the speed you defined!
EXCLUSIVE FEATURE! Now you can define your GeoFence using a map by pressing the threshold points you want (top left and bottom right) and then send it to your tracker.
Fuel Control: Control your spending on fill ups! Know your car's efficiency.
Please, uninstall the free version if you install the full one to avoid receiving SMS in the wrong version.
You can find the manual and some tips in our blog.
Available in english, portuguese, spanish, italian, german, french, dutch, polski and русский.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before giving us a bad review. If you have an idea, send us!
Also we are working hard to make it compatible with another trackers or clone devices, so if you have something that isn’t working like it should, just send us an email with the SMS message that we will fix it as soon as possible.
- Xexun TK 103-2, TK 103, TK 102-2, TK 102, TK 101, TK 201-2, TK 201, TK 202, TK 203, TK 206, XT 008, XT 009, XT 107
- SmarTrack KX300, KX301, KX302, KX402
- ZY International TK 102B, TK 103, TK 103B, TK 104, TK 106, TK 106B, TK 008
- Coban GPS 103-B, GPS 103-A, GPS 102-B, GPS 102, GPS 107, GPS 106-B, GPS 106-A, GPS 104, GPS 301, GPS 302, GPS 303, GPS 304, GPS 305, GPS 306
- Zclelec GPS TK 203, GPS TK 201
- ELRO GPS1
- Meitrack/Meiligao VT300, VT310, VT400, GT30i, GT60
- Technaxx GPS Tracker 1
- Timson TK 104, TK 103-2, TK 102-2, TK 103, TK 102
- Orange TK 103, TK 102
- GPS Vision TK 102 V6, TK 102 V3
- Anywhere TK 108, TK 106
- PowerTrack TK105
- Hashtag # TK 102
InDrive is a unique application that combines car mode functionality with an advanced trip computer and deep Poweramp integration. With one-touch access to the most useful features on your phone, this app is your perfect driving companion!
*** This is a free 30-day trial version. In order to continue using the app after this period, you will need to purchase the InDrive Unlocker.
InDrive makes it very easy to launch your favorite applications, directly dial numbers, view your trip information and control music playback*. It will auto launch when placed in a compatible car dock. If you don't have a physical car dock, InDrive provides an option to force your phone into car mode, which will allow the app to override the Home button. Please note that for this feature to work properly on Android 2.x and higher, you have to set InDrive as the default car dock app. To do this, simply check the "Enable car mode" option in the settings and follow the instructions. This only needs to be done once.
NOTE FOR ANDROID 4.2.x USERS: Unfortunately, it appears that Google has removed dock home support in Android 4.2. Pressing the Home button will now return you to the launcher screen instead of InDrive or other car home app of choice. If you want this feature back, please vote for the following issue: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=39662
* The music screen is designed to work in conjunction with Poweramp. Without Poweramp installed, you will only be able to do very basic controls such as switching to the next song in the default Android music player. Support for other media players is not guaranteed.
Trip computer features:
* Street address
* Speedometer (mph, km/h or knots)
* Battery level
* Weather (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
* Time traveled (total / driving / stopped)
* Average speed (total / driving)
* Max speed
* Time of day
• Enable car mode (Force the phone into car mode like it had been placed in the car dock)
• Check GPS status (Open the location settings screen if GPS is disabled)
• Turn on Bluetooth
• Disable Wi-Fi
• Set media volume (Does not affect the ringtone volume)
• Set screen brightness (Will override the automatic brightness setting if necessary)
• Keep screen on (Prevent the screen from locking while the app is running)
• Disable auto rotation (Turn this option on when driving on bumpy roads)
• Turn on speakerphone
• Mute notification sounds
• Vibrate on press
• Minimum accuracy
• Filter the GPS speed
• Run in the background
• Enable track logging
• Exit on undock
KNOWN ISSUES: If you are experiencing a problem where the app randomly closes without any errors, try disabling integration with Poweramp in the app settings. This is a confirmed problem in Poweramp that unfortunately affects InDrive due to the link between two applications. It should be fixed in the next Poweramp update.
BATTERY USAGE: This app is very battery intensive when used with the default settings. When not connected to a power source, please uncheck the "Keep screen on" option in the app settings.
NOTE ON PERMISSIONS: InDrive requires access to several system features, such as GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, audio settings, and also to the SD card in order to write temporary log files and map images (these will be deleted on uninstall). It also requires a permission to directly call phone numbers for the shortcuts screen to work properly.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog or open a support ticket here: http://support.codesector.com/
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!"
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at email@example.com
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature. The app can also automatically sync data with drivers sharing a vehicle.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Sync data automatically and instantly with multiple drivers sharing a vehicle
5) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
6) Maintain Trip Logs
7) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
8) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
9) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
10) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
11) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
12) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
13) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
14) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
15) Supports partial fill ups
16) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icons by Glyphish.com
A must have for any owner operator or small trucking company. So easy even a trucker can use it! ;)
It's called simple due to being so easy to use. Enter your odometer when you start the first trip of the quarter, enter again when you cross state lines, and finally at the end of the quarter. Enter fuel when you stop for fuel, you already entered the state when you crossed the line, so it's already taken care of.
Smart enough to know what states you can cross into when you go to enter the next! If you entered your starting state at the beginning of the quarter, from that point on only states that you can cross into will be offered as options when you enter a state line odometer reading. No need for scrolling through a long list of states, only the ones that are possible are there.
At the end of the quarter, start up SimpleIFTA again and it will ask you for the ending odometer reading. You can then you can start the next quarter.
Only the information you need...
When the quarter is complete, view the report to get the numbers for your filing. Only what you need is shown. Including total miles traveled, total fuel purchased, and the important miles per gallon that the rest of the filing will depend on.
Only states with travel will be listed, along with individual miles and fuel purchased. Copy it over to the filing form and figure the tax.
Want more? After you complete a quarter, you can download active rates when they become available(typically during the last month of the quarter). When you go to view your report, the download option is visible. After downloading, you will see a completed report along with all tax values pre-calculated... put the calculator down, you won't need it!
International Notes: ONLY US LOWER 48 STATES ARE COVERED. If you want Canada added, just let us know.
04/24/2013 - CANADA ADDED!
Canadian Note: Values are NOT Converted. Only use Gallons when entering fuel. Odometer entries are Assumed in Miles are calculated for mpg/taxes so keep entering odometer readings in Miles.
VIN Decoder: VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, OPEL, RENAULT, FORD, BMW, TOYOTA, PEUGEOT, SEAT, MAZDA, MERCEDES, SKODA, FIAT, CITROEN, NISSAN, GMC, DODGE, HONDA, CHEVROLET, JEEP, HYUNDAI, KIA
Info vehicle facilitate every user with the details of all the vehicles registered with the State's Regional Transport Office ( RTO INDIA ).
So that the public has complete access to the information of any vehicle and its owner.
Certain aspects how InfoVehicle can help :
● Hit and run cases.
● Getting address of a person who has met an accident.
● People in the business of resale of vehicles can be sure of the documents and ownership.
● People buying second hand vehicles can know who was the original owner.
● Girls can find details about the eve teasers.
● tax details, insurance detail with RTO
● Second hand vehicle buyers can confirm whether the ownership is transferred to their name.
● The users can see every bit of detail of their own vehicle too.
And all other situations where knowing the vehicle rto details could be crucial, info vehicle helps you in it.
Doing our bit in making India a safer, peaceful, transparent and happier place.
Info Vehicle covers MP RTO (Madhya Pradesh RTO) , CG RTO (Chhattisgarh RTO) , AP RTO (Andhra Pradesh RTO) , DELHI RTO, Tripura RTO, Chandigarh RTO and BANGALORE RTO as of now,trying to add other states soon.
Info vehicle will help you to search vehicle registration details, Vehicle Number Plate details, name of the owner ,fathers name, address, purchase date, type of vehicle, color of the vehicle, brand name, fuel type, registration authority, year of manufacture, class of vehicle, fitness, tax, insurance, RTO Registration details etc
Official links :
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/infovehicle
Twitter - https://twitter.com/infovehicle
Email - email@example.com
- Easy and clean design
- Mileage log (track your fill-ups, costs, fuel economy, partial fillups, gps location)
- Vehicle management - costs
- Multiple vehicles
- Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
- Distance unit: kilometres, miles
- Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
- Import/Export to SD (CSV)
- Show your fill-ups on Google Map
- Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs...)
- Dropbox Backup
- Google Drive Backup
- Reminders (date, odo counter)
NOW PRO FEATURES ARE FREE (no ads!):
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-sync with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-sync with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats - you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking...)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total montly costs)
Donation to author :)
Official site: http://fuel.io