""My name is Kimi. My mission is to protect your eyes from the screens of smart devices!"
Kimi encourages users to maintain a safe distance between their eyes and the screens of their smart devices, preventing myopia and helping users form new habits.
[Distance alarm activation]
Wake Kimi up!
- Let Kimi protect your eyes!
You can choose which alarm type is best-suited for your needs.
- Default: Kimi blocks the entire screen
- Simple: Kimi appears at the bottom-right corner
[Set safe distance]
Set safe distance by device type
- The default distance may vary by device
- The preferred safe distance can be set from the [Settings] tab
Kimi provides daily mission reports
- Daily reports contain information on total screen time, safe distance time, and danger time
- Daily reports are saved automatically and can be deleted anytime
※ Access information
Camera: Camera permission is required to measure the distance between the user's eyes and the screen.